test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Episode 2, and more Heroic Encounters.

2»

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    Mod 20 episode 1 has too little content to be of much interest.

I am *hoping* it is because they thought a new mod with new area to explore would compensate for little content, so they are saving their bang for episodes 2 and 3.

If episode 2 and 3 are just as thin as episode 1 it will not be good for Neverwinter.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    As I'm on xbox, this week is week 2 of new Sharandar. I had the day off yesterday and I told myself I was going to run 4 of my best characters through Sharandar to hit the weekly limit.

I only managed one because of the sheer tedium of doing FIFTEEEEEEN of those dumb pointless 'quests'.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    He wasn't out back. He was up on top.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    greywynd said:

He wasn't out back. He was up on top.

Oh you mean Juma, it took me a minute to make the connection. :trollface:

How do you get up top parkour?

Just killing time...
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    - bye bye -
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Thanks for the video @jules#6770

Just killing time...
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I found that route myself by exploring. One of the things that annoys me the most about most NW maps is that you can't climb and explore the terrain properly in most cases. In GW2 I used to love climbing all over the scenery (or swimming under it) and finding little hidden areas the devs had placed there for explorers to find.

I tried doing it on the hills in Sharandar between the right-side path and the main central area - blocked. The same for the hills on the left edge.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2021

I came into Vallenhas late in the campaign, as I hear Juma was originally all the way out back of the castle, and you had to run past all those nasty imps just to find him. Then they locked him up in the parrot cage and put him under guard in the courtyard. Seems like a rather mean thing to do, since he was basically just helping out the adventures with better armor. I had 3 ancestors (they were the Vernon brothers) who came to the US from England, they heard a war was brewing and traded the rebel colonist weapons for land. They didn't lock them up in parrot cages like criminals. :trollface:

Juma is working for the cartel, importing and selling goods without paying taxes. His cousin Zok is hiding from authorities for too long :D
  • rainbow#6026 rainbow Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    @nitocris83 guys, it's great that you make new content and promote it in twich and interviews. BUT. How about posting this news on the Arc Games website in the News? Not all players have the opportunity to watch twich, read twitter. Why do we even have to learn the news about the changes from the interview ?! We have a game, ARC implements it, and wow, they have a news section for every game. Please do not ignore those for whom you are making these changes and for whom you are interviewing.