test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mark of the Fey Slayer rank 2 and Mark of the Undead Slayer rank 2 are not working

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
I have been testing mark of the Fey Slayer rank 2 and Mark of the Undead Slayer rank 2 and neither of them seems to be working at all.

I have tested Fey Slayer in new Sharandar, hitting mobs from the area and the same hit with and without the mark does exactly the same amount of damage and there is no additional individual damage triggering, just in case Slayer Mark where an independent damage entry.

I have tested Undead in Neverwinter graveyard and the same problem is happening, the same hit does the same amount of damage with and without the slayer mark.

I have tested it in Vault of the Stars and neither Fey Slayer nor Undead Slayer seems to affect any enemy inside the dungeon.

Are Slayer mark rank 2 broken since the combat, companion and stats rework?

Comments

• krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Sadly, Rank 2s haven't worked since mod 15 or earlier. I'm actually not sure they ever worked. Don't expect them to get fixed.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Just tested Fey Slayer Rank 1 and it doesn't work either.

New Sharandar zone enemies are detected as Fey by Eladrin companion power and you have increased resistance against them.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    The overload against demons was working. Fix the game, it's a lot of simple things that don't work and get in the way of the game's gameplay.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    @nitocris83 is there any new about this bug? when you buy a lot of them preparing for new Sharandar and realizing they do not work... it's sad...
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    its sad that ppl expect anything to work :(
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    If they aren't working, they need to be removed or fixed. It's a waste of Guild Marks that could be used on other items that DO work.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock