test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"FREE" MINI COMP UPGRADE, MOUNT PACKS WON'T SHOW UP IN ZEN MARKET

The free gifts you promised us on facebook. Neither will show up in zen market or rca. How can you promise people free gifts but not actually deliver? What is going on with your developers.

Comments

• Options
    salem#5353 salem Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I've been trying to 2 days, neither "free gift" will show up for me. My character that used to be maxed out end game is now worthless, I just found this out after coming back from a 2 year break. Friend list is still broken. Bout to give up on Neverwinter.
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Free gifts?
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I got 1 genie gift .
    Just found out it was 1 pack of 10 . Unfortunately I never opened it and put it into shared bank with the other genie gifts and it only counted as one as it stacked . Lmao
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I've been trying to 2 days, neither "free gift" will show up for me. My character that used to be maxed out end game is now worthless, I just found this out after coming back from a 2 year break. Friend list is still broken. Bout to give up on Neverwinter.

lets be fair. did you really expect a toon that was maxed out 2 years ago to be anything more than way behind now? that seems unrealistic to me.
  • Options
    bielius#2982 bielius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi all!

I have the same problem... no Companion Upgrade Mini Pack showed up ih the Zen Market.

I requested a support ticket, and they suggested me to publish this issue on the forum...

Waiting time starts now :'(