test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.125.20210219a.12

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11485733

Comments

• hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    What about VoS loot that doesnt drop (especially last boss) and VoS bosses that rotate randomly during their attack?
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    What about the bind status of bags (even purchased with zen)? those are not important? Still waitting for the promised fix after so long time!
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    What about what aboutism... Hehe
  • miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Since you decided to unbound the Staff of Flowers, then maybe the unbound enchantment stones that were in the 16 module exchange were already attached? Due to the attached enchantments, I do not play the game, because they cannot be exchanged / sold.
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Realy srr for wat i write now... but dafq your cryptic logic with mirage?;D you understand its beter then tomm or zariel wepon even after nerf, and now buff again???? Fuaaackk this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, why ppl.need spent materials in zariel, then you can spent max 2 weekk for BIS OLD wepons?;D srr cryptic, but YOU NOT DESERVE be responsible for neverwinter:)
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Note: If you have a bound Staff of Flowers at Rare or Mythic rank, and you had originally planned to sell or trade it, please unequip it before server maintenance.

I sure hope this was a typo and Mythic rank was suppose to be Epic rank. I have several epic rank Staff of Flowers from lock box that were unbound that were changed to bound to character.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    On March 4 you issued the following announcement:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1260416/event-start-time-change

Yet the calendar and all other references to the next series of events show that it begins at 7 AM PDT 30 min earlier than the announcement (and concurrent with the start of maintenance). This is confusing at best. Please clarify.
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    So the mythic staff of flowers that I got in mod 16 and upgraded to mythic will now be unbound? That's nice because at the moment it's just sitting in my bank and not beeing used. Kind of unfortunate that the announcement wasn't earlier because I bet there are a lot of people that have a mythic staff of flowers equipped and didn't read the patch notes before the maintenance.

Note: If you have a bound Staff of Flowers at Rare or Mythic rank, and you had originally planned to sell or trade it, please unequip it before server maintenance.

I sure hope this was a typo and Mythic rank was suppose to be Epic rank. I have several epic rank Staff of Flowers from lock box that were unbound that were changed to bound to character.

In the announcement at the bottom it says
    Staff of Flowers: Rare through Mythic ranks now properly only bind when equipped.

All unequipped Staff of Flowers that are bound to character, will automatically be unbound as of this update, as long as they are not equipped!
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    So did the unbound script worked on bank items? because I had a staff of flowers in my bank and still is bound (character)
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • mara#4243 mara Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Soo frustrating, since the Patch loaded I am unable to load the game. Keeps coming up with Crash code 2f26cc, I have tried everything I could think of, even uninstalled the game and after restart, reinstalled it. (PC) Same thing. Is there a fix that I have missed?
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User

So did the unbound script worked on bank items? because I had a staff of flowers in my bank and still is bound (character)

I had a mythic staff in my bank (personal not the account wide) that was unbound after the patch
  • doctormordriddoctormordrid Member Posts: 5 Arc User

I have a purple staff in my Shared Bank that is still bound (character) as well.