test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

managed to get on in the UK

I'm not sure if some else in the UK has managed to get on yet, and there's current no update saying it's fixed. I tried changing ps4 language to French Canadian, on somebody else's suggestion, ran NW and blue screened, changed back to English UK and waited a few minutes. Ps4 auto downloaded a small patch and now I can get in.... not sure if it's a coincidence with fix or what but worth a try if you're still getting no joy....

Comments

• methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Confirmation from several other people, this works =D
  • markesh1#2695 markesh1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Works tyvm
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Doesn't work for people outside the UK. C'mon Arc -- patience is wearing REALLY thin.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Doesn't work for people outside the UK. C'mon Arc -- patience is wearing REALLY thin.

Works in germany too. Some members of my guilde are playing

• aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    > @tiltawhirling#1261 said:
    > Doesn't work for people outside the UK. C'mon Arc -- patience is wearing REALLY thin.

It works outside of the UK. Spain here and it runs fine! My console is set to Spanish and it was working all along after latest patch. Weird mmm
    aday#3795 said:

> Doesn't work for people outside the UK. C'mon Arc -- patience is wearing REALLY thin.

It works outside of the UK. Spain here and it runs fine! My console is set to Spanish and it was working all along after latest patch. Weird mmm

I just confirmed with other players -- it's not working in Sweden. So, every other HAMSTER in the world is in, while we wait for Sony and Arc to get their HAMSTER together.
  • aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    > I just confirmed with other players -- it's not working in Sweden. So, every other HAMSTER in the world is in, while we wait for Sony and Arc to get their HAMSTER together.

Yeah I know it’s sad. Try changing the language, what Methuslah said. An ugly workaround but hopefully it works for you guys
    @aday
    I already tried that -- that's what I wrote. Getting kinda tired of having people repeat the same thing when I've already wrote that I tried it and it doesn't work.