test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant load game

Comments

• rlott61975rlott61975 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Any updates on the "Fix" for the "FIX" to "Fix" the mod????
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User

Isnt it because Sony uses a Linux based operating system and isn’t Linux the most incompatible operating system to use ? Of course everything is all good on Xbox it runs on a Microsoft operating system just dump PlayStation let the players upload their characters to arcgames and be a cross platform for pc, xbox just not worth the efforts to make a acceptable version for Linux every patch..

Maybe there's players that would rather not play on either of your suggestions. If cryptic forced ps players to do so they can refund all my purchases and for the time I spent on the playstation version. I wouldn't migrate to either platform. I left pc practically all except to check on content upcoming. Been on playstation the past few years and have no intention to play on xbox especially when I have a ps 5. I would think it would be more viable to dump the other two suggestions you just made. I'm sure it wouldn't sound nice to you for that case if someone did.

I would also like to get my vip like others would due to the downtime. It's funny when things happen, but the first thought shouldn't be to dumping a platform as it would make many not wish to see their investment in it shut off. Not everyone would want to migrate to the other platforms and I know quite a few that also migrated from pc. I'd rather not deal with their backlog and starting from near zero.
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User

Isnt it because Sony uses a Linux based operating system and isn’t Linux the most incompatible operating system to use ? Of course everything is all good on Xbox it runs on a Microsoft operating system just dump PlayStation let the players upload their characters to arcgames and be a cross platform for pc, xbox just not worth the efforts to make a acceptable version for Linux every patch..

Only if you buy me an xBox

• flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Last word we have on the "fix"

"Update 4pm PT
    We have submitted the new build to Sony and will proceed with the next steps of the maintenance process as soon as possible."

It would be nice to have a better understanding of this process from build submission to Sony to Sony releasing the build for download.
  • azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    @crapticdev I am well aware you will offer no recompense for your latest screw up. That there is no such thing as customer satisfaction and that is why there is so much uproar. You know its funny. If we were compensated when yall screw up or Something goes wrong, it would be oh well caca happens. Because we as YOUR customers, would know you value us. But whatever
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User

Which is why Xbox went thru something similar to this on 02/05.

• polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    @nitocris83 It is now 3 hours since the last update we really need something even if it's a "We're still waiting on Sony" The other thing we need besides recompense is an explanation. On how it could get so bad. How we still have a speed degradation on PSN versus other systems (I also play on PC which is how I've noticed). Why somehow we didn't get any of the voice acting during Feast of Lanterns but everyone else did. Why during "Challenge of the Gods" Why we didn't get the announcements "Challenge of (God's name)" while everyone else did? Is the PSN architecture that hard to work with? I know PS3 had that proprietary GPU that was a challenge to work with. I lived through the Skyrim struggle of being almost a year behind on DLC. The statement was that Sony went to a more universal one for the later gens. Did you just lose all you PlayStation development team? We the loyal player base on PSN DESERVE answers especially after today's debacle. Unfortunately I doubt we're going to get one from you folks since very seldom does a developer ever seem to answer their customers questions even the polite ones.
  • jimbo231732#6650 jimbo231732 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Will we get an extra strongbox key if we were unable to log on this day?
  • lameththedark#4958 lameththedark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Why are bugs and sub par releases becoming more frequent? Time for new leadership
  • funsize3#2908 funsize3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Release the Kraken [Fix the darn game]
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

1. PS is not using Linux. It is using Orbis OS which is a fork of FreeBSD which is not Linux.
    2. Linux is not the most incompatible OS to use. Also, incompatible to what?
    3. Microsoft OS is one of the worst OS. Of course, it is debatable.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deathshead1969#9730 deathshead1969 Member Posts: 1 New User
    New file seems to have fixed the crash
  • azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Sad to say I doubt we will be seeing any form of customer service out of this. Mostly because they know everyone will download play and shut up with out refusing vip or writing the game
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • jimbo231732#6650 jimbo231732 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We lost VIP benefits we have payed for. Please tell us how to reclaim these.
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    North America is in, but the rest of the world is told to sit one out. Nice, Arc. /s
  • starmops#3410 starmops Member Posts: 4 New User
    Unfortunately, the game still can't be running. Today I don't have a possibility to run the game till 10 GMT. Yesterday I was not able to run the game because of bluescreen. It seems I've lost daily VIP things. I wonder if the Arc Team is going to compensate this somehow?
  • rageinsrageins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Has anyone on the EU side been able to log in yet?
    It seems nothing has changed. Only just have checked. The same blue screen with Error CE-38700-8.
  • matty#8174 matty Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Finding it hard to understand why it is taking so long to get approval for this patch in Europe when it has already gone live in the US hours ago.
    > @"matty#8174" said:
    > Finding it hard to understand why it is taking so long to get approval for this patch in Europe when it has already gone live in the US hours ago.

Maybe because of the all other locations of the globe is "the rest of the world"...
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    > @matty#8174 said:
    > Finding it hard to understand why it is taking so long to get approval for this patch in Europe when it has already gone live in the US hours ago.

Time difference. Is my guess . By the time they got this NEW build ready for approval it was after midnight in Europe.
  • malenacecilia#0822 malenacecilia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Are we gonna get extra keys, morales and astral dimonds for missing 24 hours of what we payed for? Getting really anoyed with the fact that everyone I play with now has a head start.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Don’t forget you’re gonna have to dl and install new patch , wee bit under 1 gb. Another 10-15 minutes of zzzz . Copying seems to take a long time .
    We’ll probably get an extra day of vip:)

15 minutes into dl and at 83% copying
  • ady#4385 ady Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Same issue, after the M20 update the game crashes when you start it. PS4 Pro

I even deleted the entire game and re-downloaded and same situation.

Thank you Cryptic, lost 2 day's of chest keys, reroll tokens and the astral diamonds and untill it is fixed the loss will grow.

Why there is no error/bug when you buy Zen?
    Post edited by ady#4385 on
    Thanks
  • ab1t0rab1t0r Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Unfortunately, the game still can't be running. Today I don't have a possibility to run the game till 10 GMT. Yesterday I was not able to run the game because of bluescreen. It seems I've lost daily VIP things. I wonder if the Arc Team is going to compensate this somehow?

Hahaha this is Cryptic, if its a bug that benefits the players they fix it as fast as possible then start the banning, if its something that we loose they dont care lmao this company is a joke at best.
    Has anyone in Europe recieved the patch yet? I haven't.
  • th3doug#5083 th3doug Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @"malenacecilia#0822" said:
    > Has anyone in Europe recieved the patch yet? I haven't.

Nope, Still no patch for EU #Triggered
  • solaria333#2545 solaria333 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Has Europe been forgotten? Would seem that way since the last update was when they got the US players back online! 9plus hours ago!!