test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fellow Neverwinterians Beware! They made my staff of flowers BTC in recent patch and won't fix it!

murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
I had 3 staff of flowers I was holding for when you finally get around to adding new classes. A recent update you made them BIND TO CHARACTER. One of my characters now has 4 BTC staff of flowers. One legendary staff of flowers and 3 epic staff of flowers gotten from lockboxes with paid keys through VIP. GM Cyrelm is sorry to inform me they can't do anything to fix the problem they created. This is ridiculous customer service.

I am a multi-year VIP level 12 player and this is the thanks I get.

Oh shall I even bring up the craptastic situation where I have an account wide mythic Hag's cauldron and only 1 of my 9 characters can actually equip it. Shall I bring up this is the 2nd time I got an account wide mount that could only be equipped by 1 of my 9 characters. It took you 5 weeks to fix this last time. What is the ETA this time?

There are a lot of unhappy folks with the combat changes and I have been supporting you but that ends today. If you want my support moving forward you need to fix your mistakes.

You now have an entry in the dwarven book of grudges.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    They posted a few days ago about this one, saying it was going to get fixed. As to whether their fix will include unbinding those that've been bound already... (i.e. a proper fix) is anyone's guess.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    The last time they 'fixed' one of these bind status problems, we were told that they could not fix the existing ones.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    If they can't unbind all the ones which are now bound in error, they should just give those players who contact them a new one with an unbound status once the fix is done and delete the old one from their accounts.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    There have been several times when this has happened.
    Last time it was with the improved bags of holding shortly after they were put on a 50% off Zen sale, a few weeks later players logged in to find they had all become bound.

It was brought up but they did not do anything to help the affected players. Sad to see it has happened yet again and too be honest I doubt very much it will be the last time
  • Options
    nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I have been hit by the same bug. Put three spare staffs of flowers in a character's inventory to make room in the shared bank to shuffle enchants, etc. for the combat changes. Went to put them back and they were changed from bind on equip to bound to character. I've submitted a bug report. Not holding my breath.
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Not possible something like this tho i now have many staff of flowers that i was holding of for alliance gifts and now all bound , i already have on my toon WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THEM???

Not cool they just wake up and change things without saying anything or braking other things.

Put them back with bind on equip, it is not that hard since it was so easy to make them bound to char out of no where!

Adding all this stuff up, and really starting to get annoyed here. Why put effort in a game that just fudges things around when you are not looking?

Staff of flowers now magically bound
    Quickling grafic radically changed
    Sharandar support quest not existing and loosing a day of support (adventure shards)
    sharandar curriency for fey building stronghold all on hold
    Sharandar legacy quests dont exist anymore
    Underdark campaign now magically locked
    Last boss in tong has problems with the charge

I am affraid in keeping things aside in my bank cuz they might wake up and change to bound on pickup even other things.

Do we need to just stop playing and putting money and effort in this game or what ??

This is starting to get redicoulus. I never encountered so many BAD choices and game "Bugs" since the last year or little less.

• Options
    boonyowboonyow Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i just noticed i have the same issue with the staff of flowers, but just the epic version (purple). i submitted a ticket and they also told me there was nothing they could do. i don't understand, this was something they caused, not us. why can't they just delete the bound one and give us one that is unbound, or put up an exchange vendor like they did for the bonding runestones.
  • Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Welcome to Neverwinter, Cryptic and PWE... :(

This explains perfectly why I seldom contribute to financing the game anymore, this and all of the bound to character stuff that really shouldn't exist in the first place. Nothing should be BTC... bound to account or unbound, but nothing should be bound to character.
  • Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    themoore said:

Not possible something like this tho i now have many staff of flowers that i was holding of for alliance gifts and now all bound , i already have on my toon WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THEM???

Not cool they just wake up and change things without saying anything or braking other things.

Put them back with bind on equip, it is not that hard since it was so easy to make them bound to char out of no where!

Adding all this stuff up, and really starting to get annoyed here. Why put effort in a game that just fudges things around when you are not looking?

Staff of flowers now magically bound
    Quickling grafic radically changed
    Sharandar support quest not existing and loosing a day of support (adventure shards)
    sharandar curriency for fey building stronghold all on hold
    Sharandar legacy quests dont exist anymore
    Underdark campaign now magically locked
    Last boss in tong has problems with the charge

I am affraid in keeping things aside in my bank cuz they might wake up and change to bound on pickup even other things.

Do we need to just stop playing and putting money and effort in this game or what ??

This is starting to get redicoulus. I never encountered so many BAD choices and game "Bugs" since the last year or little less.

This is why many of my guildies are playing other games now.