test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black ice weapons

htiramhtiram Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get black ice weapon? You can see them in Caer Konig but they are nowhere to be found. I'm not sure but before you could get them from crafting in the BLACK ICE SHAPING profession. Am I right?
Tagged:

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can possibly still get the offhand? from Black Ice Beholder HE, as the gloves still drop in Icewind Pass. I would assume the Beholder loot table was never changed either. The other piece is lost forever AFAIK.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    Black ice armor, mask, boots and gloves can be purchased in Icewind Dale store using black ice. They can be upgraded in Black ice forge in CK. I don't remember what the black ice weapon was. It was long time ago.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    htiram said:

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to get black ice weapon? You can see them in Caer Konig but they are nowhere to be found. I'm not sure but before you could get them from crafting in the BLACK ICE SHAPING profession. Am I right?

Black ice weapons were removed a long time ago (some of the great transmutes long gone), now you can only get the elk tribe weapons from BHE's
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Black ice were recolored and returned. Blackened Jaw, I believe.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • htiramhtiram Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Blackened jaw is totally different. What about BHE? Is it only tribe from beholder?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Blackened Jaw is the same as Savage - Many Arrows from CTA.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    edited March 2021
    htiram said:

Blackened jaw is totally different. What about BHE? Is it only tribe from beholder?

elk tribe drops from any BHE from icewind pass or dwarven valley, but the chances are low

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    rev#7881 said:

htiram said:

elk tribe drops from any BHE from icewind pass or dwarven valley, but the chances are low

Yeah I have never seen a drop from a BHE in 3+ years
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

rev#7881 said:

htiram said:

Yeah I have never seen a drop from a BHE in 3+ years
    Then you boys need to fight the Remorhaz more often...

I was doing a lot of Sybella quests this last year while everyone else was doing Hell. :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    @sandukutupu but that ^^ is not a Black Ice weapon. I don't know what that is, looks like it is huge and weighs a ton!

Just killing time...
    edited March 2021

@sandukutupu but that ^^ is not a Black Ice weapon. I don't know what that is, looks like it is huge and weighs a ton!

that's a elk tribe weapon for rangers, i got the elk tribe great axe for the barbarian a couple months back
    edited March 2021
    oh and i'll say it again, black ice weapons were removed a long time ago and there isn't a transmute that looks like them, you can see them on the same dude that sells the armor on Caer Koning, but that's it, you can't get them anymore unfortunately
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited March 2021

It is a harmonica Will has a real chore trying to play it. :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • mpoxlasmpoxlas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    As far as i can remember( since Black Ice weapons are really old) they were only craftable with Black Ice Shaping. Was a profession that went up to rank 3 and you could only get the weapons via it. Since it has been removed ages ago seems that the weapons are not available at the moment.