test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DragonBorn Appearance Items

I might be wrong about and hopefully I am but the new Redeemed citadel has the paid track for extra items and 2 of those items are head fashion pieces. Did you guys add fashion items to a paid reward that one of the classes cant use. I bought the re-forgers blessings and think the eyes and candles are a great idea but when I preview on my metallic dragon i don't see anything which leads me to think its another helmet that a dragon cant use. Why create something get people to pay for it but then say oh ya you cant use this item cause you picked that class. I know that I'am newer to the game but I don't see how its fair to charge for an item you might not be able to use and is just a waste for one class.This item is not even a helmet just floating eyes or candles why wouldn't that work on a dragon. All I see when I preview it is a ghost flying around lol is that what it looks like on the dragon-born? I'm just confused and ya a little disappointed. Just need some clarification.

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    DB n' MDB both have to be worked seperate when it's comes to getting helms to work so check to see if DB can than that means they forgot metallic again~
  • josephdirt#9503 josephdirt Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Make the Wings of Bahamut an account wide unlock.
  • cfears#6513 cfears Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am just happy MDBs finally got a normal metallic helmet that we can wear w blessed helmet. Only took years....
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Candles work on DB on PS4.
    I do find it ridiculous that DB head fashion is so limited . It’s a head piece, should fit every class !!!
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

Candles work on DB on PS4.

I do find it ridiculous that DB head fashion is so limited . It’s a head piece, should fit every class !!!

So you can hide that you are a DB! NO! :D
    - bye bye -