test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Cape/Cloak Old Bug

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
There is a bug that has been around for a long time now. Your cloak/cape disappears while mounted for most mounts in the game. Only a few mounts let you keep your cape/cloak visuals. I always notice how much better it looks to have your cape/cloak visible while mounted, its sad this bug has been allowed to persist for so long.
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Started at the SOMI Mod 10b release. After about 6 months, we were finally able to get Nitocris to confirm that it wasn't intentional but a bug caused by trying to make the capes no clip through sleds. She also said there was no ETA for a fix. That was about 4 years ago.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Why aren't the tanks shields visible either, as well as the Golden Angelic Wings from Redeemed Citadel as those items have no clipping issues whatsoever due to being static objects. Please fix these things. @nitocris83 @noworries#8859
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    FINALLY! This bug needs the dev teams full attention. I have no way to showcase my cape collection while mounted, and walking everywhere is getting old after 10 full mods
    Elite Whaleboy