test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any roleplayers left?

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
Are there any roleplay guilds even left out there? Returning player becoming bored with the grind here :(

Comments

• blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Sure there are, I don't RP at the Moonstone Mask. I was in Sharandar this morning as King Thorn. He felt out of place there, he was talking but I don't think people listen much.

"Blow me to Barovia! This place is far too bright and colorful... where are the heads on pikes?"

After taking the first quest...

"Missing for ten days?! He must be either dead or they ate his liver with a fine wine."

While fighting... he sang his theme song.

As for guilds, just use the social menu; O key, Find Guild TAB, then sort by recruiters online (high to low) and RP in the criteria.

Just killing time...
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    Ah, yes, there used to be quite a plenty RP guilds 3 years ago.

Currently: I certainly wonder.

From all I heard the Foundry's existence was really connected to RP players existence.

Me? I Personally am always in character! Though it's 12 characters by now... yet if you meet some crazy skimpy Elf with Cat Ears -> it might be me~
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

"Missing for ten days?! He must be either dead or they ate his liver with a fine wine."

Wine is fine. Worry when it is Fava beans.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pidgeonspy3#3429 pidgeonspy3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm looking for Neverwinter RPers too, recently got back into the game
  • veska2veska2 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/snf4v1/neverwinter_mmo_roleplay_discord/ This may be an outdated post, but I wanted to post this here in case anyone is still watching this thread; I created a discord for roleplay connections in-game for Neverwinter, as well as a newer RP channel in-game.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I wasn't a roleplayer, but there were a ***LOT*** of roleplay-only maps in the Foundry (when the Foundry was still up, I checked out a lot of those maps and tried reviewing them). Most of the maps were meh, but some were quite good. I imagine that dropping the Foundry yanked the rug out from under all those roleplaying groups and guilds.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • I have seen a handful of folks RPing in the Moonstone Mask in recent days and it does my heart good. I am happy to chat and/or run around questing(either the things to do in game or make up our own if that's your thing) in character (my name here is my name there, feel free to add me as a friend or just say hello if you see me around in game, and never you mind if you see me chatting up that pretty courtesan in the VIP lounge, yes she likes it when I get that close...) Feel free to invite me to any sort of events or gatherings happening, sometimes a girl needs a break from hunting dragons :)
  • ranatoskranatosk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've been actively trying to look for roleplayers myself even created a roleplaying guild to help in this albeit with little results. Truth is I'm desperate for roleplay and it disheartens me every time I don't find any, even the Mask is empty every time I go in there. Still I never gave up and I don't ever intend to.

Anyway, the guild in question is "The Unbroken Souls" and we're always looking for fresh faces to join Zaneya Keep.

Just send a letter to Sir Nathanel@vocaloidman and I'll be sure to invite you. (be sure to make it an RP letter as I reward and encourage roleplay behavior)

As for how your toon would find out, Zaneya Keep had flyers posted up in the Enclave asking for people to aid in the Keep's restoration and the protection of the surrounding lands.
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited February 21
    You will always find me at moonstone mask @lame22334

Phoenix.Blossom

I miss Zaneya so much 😭

Sir Nathanel and I are quite desperate to get the RP community going again. Just note I do work and log off around 10pm central. Really depends on my schedule.
    Post edited by mwk on