test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T3 boss getting stuck

shadowryezshadowryez Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Alot of rumors with no clear answers can you get banned for the t3 hunt boss getting stuck looking for answer from a dev pls and thank you

Comments

• the7cory7clan#7589 the7cory7clan Member Posts: 3 New User
    Not sure about boss getting stuck, but sure enough I had the t3 boss nightspine take an abrupt about face aggroing on someone who was not the main tank near his spawn point ran directly at the mountain for no good reason that I could see and preceded to drop beneath the world as far as I could tell and died costing me my month long farm of a t3. And the best part is I can't even seem to open a ticket in game to get this returned to me as far as I can tell.
  • the7cory7clan#7589 the7cory7clan Member Posts: 3 New User
    Not sure about boss getting stuck, but sure enough I had the t3 boss nightspine take an abrupt about face aggroing on someone who was not the main tank near his spawn point ran directly at the mountain for no good reason that I could see and preceded to drop beneath the world as far as I could tell and died costing me my month long farm of a t3. And the best part is I can't even seem to open a ticket in game to get this returned to me as far as I can tell.
  • jyloe#3608 jyloe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had an issue where the Nightspine was spawned by me and then moments later it said "Nightspine Failed" we've done this T3 hunt multiple times taking anywhere from 10-20 minutes on occasions and I've never seen it say that before or just disappear. I put in a ticket about the situation and it was escalated to the developer level, as it was weeks of farming to get the T3 hunt in general.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    God forbid they actually just write the code well enough so the boss DOESN'T get stuck! Nooooo, it's the players fault for abusing the badly written code...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    It's not a bug, you won't get banned for abusing; it's just failed design or a lack of testing with the surroundings. Been said plenty of times on stream by the EP.
    If anything would have been done, you'd have heard of another ban wave.
  • krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    > @the7cory7clan#7589 said:
    > Not sure about boss getting stuck, but sure enough I had the t3 boss nightspine take an abrupt about face aggroing on someone who was not the main tank near his spawn point ran directly at the mountain for no good reason that I could see and preceded to drop beneath the world as far as I could tell and died costing me my month long farm of a t3. And the best part is I can't even seem to open a ticket in game to get this returned to me as far as I can tell.

I had this exact situation occur, and lost my T3 lure, even though we had 20+ people there to fight. Support told me that they were sorry, but would not replace the lure. Got to love it when we pay for developer's bugs. They clearly have horrible policies on customer care from upper management.

Talia @krevg