test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reptilian Rescue flaw

I cannot say this is a bug as I am sure it is functioning properly as per the programming. HOWEVER, with the recent combat changes and NO HEALING during combat, I feel that maybe the quest is a bit flawed. My character does not come out of combat the entire time the enemies are boarding the airship. There are 3 main waves and each wave is 3 or maybe 4 subwaves with a crossbow bolt landing between the major waves. So, while firing the crossbow bolt, maybe allow us to come out of combat and HEAL??? Especially since, if you die, you get resurrected at the upper back of the ship but there is NO CAMPFIRE so you cannot fully recover with a huge fight ahead after you board the other ship. Plus, where did those spectres come from?

To make matters worse, as I said in an earlier report, my Dark Ritual armor puts out little green balls of healing that cannot be picked up. Nothing in my combat log and the green balls just stay there.

So, it would be nice if you considered how long that combat sequence is and how many mobs you have to fight off with no hope of health regeneration.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yep I see this too - it forces you to use potions.

With the Dark Ritual armor, I've noticed that the green balls have an extremely low area - you literally have to be on the same millimetre of floorspace and preferably pause there for a second or three for the contact to be noticed. They need to widen it's contact area significantly.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox