test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game lag/blue screen loss of items

I have been back and forth with customer services for 12 days before being directed here. I went to upgrade a mount collar from epic to legendary, there was a massive lag spike in game and the pres ward I applied to the upgrade disappeared and all my upgrade items disappeared in a failed upgrade! Customer services have refused to restore the items lost, which to replace would cost just shy of 7 million Astral diamonds!

I am totally frustrated with Arc’s lack of support when there are very clear issues with the game. I have also sent a complaint into Sony as I have had no joy with Arc again.

This is not the first time that I have lost items of considerable value due to in game bugs such as lag spikes and blue screens.

I have never had these issues on any other mmo games, not GTAV, Bless unleashed, Elder Scrolls, Warframe... it is just a Neverwinter issue.

What a great way to treat your loyal gamers. There is absolutely no way I will invest any money into Neverwinter again, not when you take my money and then don’t deliver the product as advertised or compensate when things understandably go wrong.

Absolutely disgusting customer service and a breach of consumer rights too.

Comments

• arwen#7931 arwen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Does anyone ever reply to these posts?
  • stanfo#9052 stanfo Member Posts: 1 New User
    well i don't have the answe for solving this problem but me and my friends are experiencing with that as well
    idk if there's some way to solve it
  • arwen#7931 arwen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I submitted a complaint to PlayStation and they are reimbursing me. Might be worth escalating it to PlayStation. They took some time, but they were great.