test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

morlant shroud

kesvalarkesvalar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all

here is my question : is there any way to get morlanth shroud? I've done the river district campaign, many years ago and destroyed it before the change about trasmute (a bag for the trasmute) i can't use it like trasmute, where can i find it? I try also the repetable quest of the tower and i find "only" netherense :P (sorry my bad english)

Comments

• the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    @cwhitesidedev#9752 Sir, there has been many requrests from players over the years to bring Morlanth Shroud back for players who have finished the River District Campaign. I don t think making this item character bound reclaimable will hurt anyone, but instead will make more appearance collectionars very happy including myself. As @kesvalar says we lost the item because we used it as a transmog in the past and for many reasons we couldn t save it in our appearance tab since the system wasn t available then.

Thank you!
    Platinum
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

@cwhitesidedev#9752 Sir, there has been many requrests from players over the years to bring Morlanth Shroud back for players who have finished the River District Campaign. I don t think making this item character bound reclaimable will hurt anyone, but instead will make more appearance collectionars very happy including myself. As @kesvalar says we lost the item because we used it as a transmog in the past and for many reasons we couldn t save it in our appearance tab since the system wasn t available then.

Thank you!
    Platinum

+1 on this idea please
  • kesvalarkesvalar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    so no news about the morlanth shroud
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    You're expecting an answer/response within 2 days? Kinda new here, aren't ya?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ironraine#6605 ironraine Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'd also like to get Morlanth's Shroud back as a reclaimable item
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    I have that item, I only did that quest the one time. But I always assumed you could repeat it, while helping others to complete it. Maybe? Maybe not? It is a basic smoke effect. This is just another reason I like Cryptic's Champions gear, no way I am going to lose my auras! When remixing the costume content back on module 16, why didn't they just make it separate on an effects tab or something? I wasn't aware of any transmute bug. If there was an exploit, they would be all over it.

Good luck with getting them to implement it. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    I got this on all of my toons, and for most of them I got it by repeating the quest. Now it was a long time ago now and my memory is sketchy, and i also don't play anymore so can't test it (just keep checking these Forum's to see if there are any signs of improvement like a delusional addict!).

However if memory serves you get the shroud from completing the bit of the campaign where you go into the dead city, and you used to be able to re access that by talking to Lord Neverember and asking to re run the River District Campaign, and then you would get a list of options as to which part of the story you wanted to re run.

Sorry if it no longer works, but worth a try if you haven't already.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    You get the Shroud the first time you complete the Shard of Night. It is the only time you get it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    You can get it again. When killing wights in River District there is a chance they drop a quest scroll which gets you back in to the tower [I think it's a tower anyway]. I 100% did this on my Cleric.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 398 Arc User
    You can do the quest again, but you can't get the shroud.