test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with Storm King Thunder, Reputation, Signet of Patronage

I am using my Barbarian Blademaster. In the past, when I did a signet of patronage for a character, all reputation was doubled when received to accommodate the signet. This is still true with all quests, but when I use a Genie's gift, the reputation is not doubled. I first noticed this during the double currency week and thought it might be due to that, but it happened again today. I get 10 reputation in the bag and only 10 goes onto my total. I did signets of patronage on other characters and I think that I did get double when opening the gift bag. So, I think this has happened since the latest round of changes.
Tagged:

Comments

• highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    SKT, is the one campaign I haven’t made and used a signet for on another character. That voinblood grind is insane. But the other campaign signets, reduced costs of proceeding through campaign not earning you extra currency.
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    The signet reduces the reputation you need by half. It does not show as such in the campaign task window, but when you earn reputation points, they are applied as x2. The same is true if you do a signet of patronage for Icewind Dale. This is not extra currency-- it is required currency. Using the signet does not double the voninblod you find, either, but you will only need half as much to achieve your boons. I have actually fully completed SKT on 6 characters (believe it or not).
    d
    But when I get experience via a Genie's gift, it does not go onto my campaign as double.