test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shouldn't all Ravenloft hunt quests be abandon-able if the campaign is completed via token?

I had a direfang hunt quest in my journal and could't abandon it (I guess because its a tutorial quest) and my character was too weak to complete the quest --- so I bought a campaign completion token for Ravenloft from the Zen Markey and used it for that character. The token worked and all Barovia campaign boxes completed as well as the whole campaign saying it was 100% completed...but the Direfang hunt quest is still in my quest journal and still does not given the option to abandon it. AAAAARRRRGgggggg!

I think this is a bug and should be fixed..if not is there a way I can send an email to customer service to have the quest be made abandon-able on a special case basis?

Answers

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    It's a tutorial and, technically, part of the intro chain.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I have it too on a couple of alts that I didn't bother running it on - it's a pain but I just ignore it until I can be bothered to run it...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • jmwhite999#1002 jmwhite999 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Neither of these responses was satisfactory.
    I know a way to delete it --- by deleting Neverwinter from the hard drive of my PS4!!!
    Of course that means Cryptic doesn't get any more money from me..but if they don't care enough to fix this then that's the option I will have to seriously consider...