test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ribcage/Horns BUG!!!

scubasteve8992#1882 scubasteve8992 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I’ve tested this 4 days in a row now. With just the Goristro Horns equipped, with just the Ribcage equipped, and with both equipped. Neither of those 2 pieces of gear proc for me. Yes I am hitting for way more than 10% of my health consistently. Health is 544,940 which 10% is 55k. Consistently hitting over 55k but yet my Crit Strike and Crit Sev percentages neither increase past their respective sitting percents of 65.3 and 74.

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Is your crit strike and crit sev capped ? The game is broken more ways than one. My awakener forger box doesn’t work on half my characters and only works on a couple sporadically and they are nowhere near the cap .
    I’ve now run into a problem where I can’t even make a key in the campaign even though I have all the currencies and everything to make it. I click on to make a key or to finish a boom point off in a campaign and nothing happens. I just reset my PS4 and the game and I will see if this fixes it if not I will be putting in a new post. But this game is in an awful state right now so I’m pretty sure your gear is hamstered as well
  • scubasteve8992#1882 scubasteve8992 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    No it’s not capped 65.3 and 74. And yes I have the same key bug right now, you are 100% correct. The game is pathetic right now, just seen something about Arc having a huge lawsuit against them so may not be around much longer anyway lol