Install Arc
Options

[PC] Sharandar Launch Week Issues

124»

Comments

• Options
    thezonkthezonk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    keppoch1 said:

another issue I found is that if you had previously purchased the Soradiel companion, it is no longer available in the Zen Store.

my friend purchased a soradiel companion which is supposed to be account wide available and now he can not claim it on his other toon after the mod 20 update.

Can confirm, after reaching for the Support which leads me here, i am not able to claim Soradiel on alt Toons nor on the Main one.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

Unable to gain milestone progress after purchasing the reforgers pack. Yes I understand the milestone has ended but the point of this pack was to gain at our own rate, I expected this to continue past the end of the milestone as described.

My DC has 21,292 progress, today/tomorrow I would have reached my insignia pack.

I bought the buyout a few weeks ago so I could continue this after it ended.

owen#6479 said:

I'm still waiting after a week for a solution with a known issue with the progress of Milestone. A few months ago I bought the 4 Milestones and after the release of the new Sharandar campaign, it has stopped progressing when collecting the reward the board quests. I just want to know if you are working on a solution. Ty.

Tomorrow is 2 weeks since M20 release. Still no guidance on when this bug will be addressed.

Hello?

Is anybody back there?
  • Options
    evilnazgullevilnazgull Member Posts: 12 Arc User

reg1981 said:

Unable to gain milestone progress after purchasing the reforgers pack. Yes I understand the milestone has ended but the point of this pack was to gain at our own rate, I expected this to continue past the end of the milestone as described.

My DC has 21,292 progress, today/tomorrow I would have reached my insignia pack.

I bought the buyout a few weeks ago so I could continue this after it ended.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, we are looking into it now.
    So, I stopped playing for a year, I come back and I see the last milestone available and I buy the unlock to make sure I have access to the rewards. Only to find out that after a new update it seems impossible to progress due to not having played during milestone 1 to 3? If that would be the case... Why on earth would I be able to buy the unlock in the first place? Then you basically baited me into spending zen for nothing. I surely hope thats not how Arc wants to treat their customers.

Besides the unlock, does this mean that tier 2 and 3 hunt creation is blocked for players who joined the game after the milestones closed? That would be a huge bummer...

Anyway please fix this soon, I dont plan waiting a month for this.

Okay apparantly I can make the T3 hunts, even though the chat with the npc seems blocked I can just click through it.

But still no update on the milestone 4 it seems. Any form of communication on this issue would be appreciated!
    We paid for it and I would like access my paid content...

According to the patch notes its fixed on march 2, thats faster then expected so goodjob devs:)
  • Options
    unholybeast#2635 unholybeast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I opened 8 lockboxes today just before the maintenance, but did not receive the mounts specified in the rewards, or the some of the other rewards like the rank 10 enchantment were also missing. the boxes were 4 spellbound, and 4 forsaken
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Lockboxes are gambling, you get something but usually not something good.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    sqwaztersqwazter Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Can't make Vos keys suddenly, says I haven't completed the quest, which I have. I can enter the dungeon just fine. awwbuggers,
    ticket id; #446,817.

::edit:: yeah when it's on cooldown it says I havent completed it.
    Post edited by sqwazter on
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    sqwazter said:

Can't make Vos keys suddenly, says I haven't completed the quest, which I have. I can enter the dungeon just fine. awwbuggers,
    ticket id; #446,817.

you can make 1 per day
  • Options
    sqwaztersqwazter Member Posts: 21 Arc User

sqwazter said:

ticket id; #446,817.

you can make 1 per day
    nope. it's redded out and says I havent finished the quest chain eventhough I have. and I have made those earlier and been to VoS but after yesterday its been bugged.

• Options
    sormovichsormovich Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Not sure if this issue appeared right after the M20 launch, but I first noticed it after launch: No profession tasks displayed
    Sorry for my English.