test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Dungeon

craaazyrich1craaazyrich1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Does anyone know what the max item level will be for the new Dungeon and if we'll get scaled down.

Comments

• admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    The minimum will be 45k and from what I read and the content will not be scaled.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Running on preview your scaled to 51k for the new dungeon. I don't know the requirement to join the queue to be scaled but 51k is the current scaling level for that dungeon.
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    @reg1981 you are currently NOT scaled in the new dungeon
    Elite Whaleboy
  • coolgor28#5062 coolgor28 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    yes not scaling anymore

Guild

The imaginary Friends

Main Kingslayer.jr(barb)
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

@reg1981 you are currently NOT scaled in the new dungeon

Intersting, I haven't followed the patch notes in a few weeks so must have missed this change.

I can tell ya for sure though, the last time I completed on test my IL was in blue and when hovered over it told me it was scaled to 51k.
  • craaazyrich1craaazyrich1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks for the answers, I thought we would be scaled down and was just hoping it wasn't gonna be too harsh
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited March 2021

yes not scaling anymore

Does that means I can enter VoS with high Ilevel (from Comps and Mounts) while having slotted r7 enchants ??
    /hide
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User

Thanks for the answers, I thought we would be scaled down and was just hoping it wasn't gonna be too harsh

It's a fun dungeon, devs should not nerf it in any way :)

Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • wrongun72#1436 wrongun72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I agree its a fun dungeon and quite challenging in certain places (e.g. 3rd golem of last boss).

My query is the desire to run it more than several times. Tanks will want the Awareness chest piece as a definite but there is jack HAMSTER in it for a healer and very questionable equipment for a dps (even the headpiece is very specific).

After the challenge, failures and then success of then clearing it, the desire to continue to run it is based on items that can be obtained from a dungeon. There really is nothing special to be obtained for 2 of the 3 trinity paths from it..
  • aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User

I agree its a fun dungeon and quite challenging in certain places (e.g. 3rd golem of last boss).

My query is the desire to run it more than several times. Tanks will want the Awareness chest piece as a definite but there is jack HAMSTER in it for a healer and very questionable equipment for a dps (even the headpiece is very specific).

After the challenge, failures and then success of then clearing it, the desire to continue to run it is based on items that can be obtained from a dungeon. There really is nothing special to be obtained for 2 of the 3 trinity paths from it..

One thing I dislike is having no damage buff against targets at full health from the set. Other then that the set looks interesting for Warlock and Cleric, since it covers both damage and healing. I'd rather have 1 - 9%, 2 - 7% or 3 - 6% damage whatever works out best... this also would mean it's an option for Paladin healer.

The other pieces I hope still get adjusted since this will be the only endgame content for a while. We have a piece that gives up to 25% from old content, so why not... no excuses.
  • boggo49boggo49 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    "My query is the desire to run it more than several times. Tanks will want the Awareness chest piece as a definite but there is jack HAMSTER in it for a healer and very questionable equipment for a dps (even the headpiece is very specific)."

My 52k tank is already has capped awareness at 69% and capped defense at 90%. In fact ,I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people running this dungeon are number capped on whatever stats are important for their class. At this level, all the armour pieces you get should give percentage increases instead of flat numbers. How many time would people be willing to run it for items that gave , say, 10% increases to your stats?
  • wrongun72#1436 wrongun72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I agree @boggo49 - they haven,t worked out yet that % items would be very desirable