test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upper body of character disappeared

lissblissb Member Posts: 18 Arc User
A couple days ago I used an alteration token and changed ONLY the hairstyle, but it seems since that day the upper half portion of my character's body has disappeared... I even tried going back into Tower of Alteration and redoing the steps to see if it would fix it, but nothing happened. Any thoughts?

Here are some screenshots:
screenshot-2021-02-24-22-53-40
dasdas
screenshot-2021-02-24-22-53-30
(And since we're here, quickly, the wedding fashion set doesn't have feet... The character's always kinda floating, as seen in the last picture. Is it intentional? I've noticed this a long time ago, but always thought it would be too silly to mention XD)

Many thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Invisibility thread.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    How old is your character? There is a similar bug that can affect ones made before mod 4 which adds a brown shirt instead of the normal bra. This has something to do with altering characters made prior to the 5th Edition artwork update in mod 4, without updating the full character.

If your character fits that description, the fix is that you have to redo your appearance again, but start from a preset so that you have an cuurent base look to work from.

Even if you aren't in that category, it may fix the problem. Taking screenshots of the slider settings on the face will help you keep your character looking as close as possible to what you are now.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    this looks interesting :D
  • lissblissb Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    pitshade said:

How old is your character? There is a similar bug that can affect ones made before mod 4 which adds a brown shirt instead of the normal bra. This has something to do with altering characters made prior to the 5th Edition artwork update in mod 4, without updating the full character.

If your character fits that description, the fix is that you have to redo your appearance again, but start from a preset so that you have an cuurent base look to work from.

Even if you aren't in that category, it may fix the problem. Taking screenshots of the slider settings on the face will help you keep your character looking as close as possible to what you are now.

thank you... I'll try that!
  • lissblissb Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Don't know how/if we're able to close threads, but the issue has been solved. Thanks again @pitshade for the help!