test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Magnificent Resurgence Epic Artifact Pack wai?

abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
Greetings!

I was submitting a ticket for the support team on 19 febr and I was asked to open a topic here, so it will be forwarded for the development team.

"This afternoon, around 6pm I opened a Magnificent Resurgence Epic Artifact Pack - choosed Staff of Flower with the intention to sell it on AH. It got bound to character instantly. (Checked the pack's tooltip, now it says its BoP). Few weeks ago the same happened with Arcturia's Music Box artifact. A week ago (before Mod 20 arrived to the live server), when I last opened this pack and picked Staff of Flower it was BoE (binds on equip),and I was able to sell.
Now I have 2 artifacts stuck on the bank character, which I can't sell or give away. I will attack screenshots.

On the forum there is only one old topic (and its from 2019) with the same "bug report?" but there wasnt any answer given:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1253591/magnificent-resurgence-epic-artifacts-pack

Magnificent Resurgence Lockbox is a premium item from Zen shop, which comes with Enchanted Key pack sales.

Can I get please an official answer if that is really working as intended? (Because as I said above, it was sellable a week ago). Should it really bound now to charancter the 450 IL artifacts immediately after opening? The pack's description states now that only the IL 300 are BoE. I don't want to open a 3rd pack to test out if it will bound the 300 IL artifacts too to the character aswell.

I'm sure the char bound artifacts can't be replaced, but atleast with the official answer I can decide to either give the packs away, or sell, plus in the future not to open any of these."

May we ask for an investigation if the pack is working as intended? Or get an official answer somewhere in the upcomming patch notes what we should expect when opening up that artifact pack (i.e.: IL 450 artifacts are now BoP, IL artifacts remain BoE)?

Thank you for your time!

with regards

The Candyman
Hide The Pain Harold!

Comments