test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DPSs are more resistant than the tanks

darkerickxdarkerickx Member Posts: 20 Arc User
DPSs are taking over the battlefront in place of the tank and they are still alive and resisting damage.

rogues, barbarians and even rangers are taking more damage than the paladin Justicar. How long this will continue?
Tagged:

Comments

• mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User

DPSs are taking over the battlefront in place of the tank and they are still alive and resisting damage.

rogues, barbarians and even rangers are taking more damage than the paladin Justicar. How long this will continue?

Sorry buddy, but I got more awareness than you, so I will survive easily. 34% awareness is for sure not enough for tank. Moreover, you are the first tank on the losthmauth set I have ever seen :)
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • badnickname#3262 badnickname Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I don't have big issues with survivability on my justicar. Maybe you could post here your stats, that we can see where problem is? If your awareness is low, you will die in seconds when enemies surround you. In dungeons you must be always ahead. Relentless Avenger can help you with that and Burning Light can stun enemies for short time. I found this combo pretty effective. I don't know which artifact you using, but Envenomed Storyteller's Journal is decent when you tanking trash. I play also a wizard and warlock and they are squishy now. Without tank I have problems even with some small groups of mobs, so I don't know why you have different experience with dps classes.