What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recharge Speed Buff from Awekened Forger's Box doesnt work

rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Godd day players and @developement

As I wrote in title the buff does not work. Any chance in fixing it ?? :smile:

Comments

• rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Feb 14th, some new stuff on preview.... recharge speed still not working, any chance to investigate it ?

Thank in advance :)
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    AFAIK only Power is boost you get all the time from the box - the rest are random; one from the rest on the list.

That's why it says "additionally receive one of the following effects"

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    armadeonx said:

AFAIK only Power is boost you get all the time from the box - the rest are random; one from the rest on the list.

All random ones are applyed to your stats besides recharge speed.... it simply doesnt work from all the random bonuses roster.
    Only this ONE specific bonus.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

The pictures are pointing out that he additionally received the recharge speed as a random buff (the first pic) and points out the recharge speed stat. The second pic looks like a different random buff (instead of the recharge speed) but the recharge speed stat is the same with and without recharge speed buff. Looks to me like it's not working properly.
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    One more thing in the "non-working/broken stuff list" that will at some point be "fixed".
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @rysiek86 As for it needing to be fixed thats for sure , but I was sitting at 13% and slotted the dragon hearts to get like where u are in % 26 /27 % and I could not even reduce my Rotation by 1 , 1 second atwill. My toons a Ranger and on PS4 , it may be different on different systems and toons but as far as what I see Recharge speed doesn’t seem to work period for me past 15%😢
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited February 2021

As for it needing to be fixed thats for sure , but I was sitting at 13% and slotted the dragon hearts to get like where u are in % 26 /27 % and I could not even reduce my Rotation by 1 , 1 second atwill. My toons a Ranger and on PS4 , it may be different on different systems and toons but as far as what I see Recharge speed doesn’t seem to work period for me past 15%😢

The formula for RSI is, and has been since as long as I can remember:
    New Cooldown = Base Cooldown/(1+Sum of Recharge Speed Increases %)

If you already have low cooldowns by default, you won't see much of a benefit from additional RSI.

Which is different from "this thing that is supposed to give me RSI doesn't actually do so"...

edited February 2021

@rysiek86 As for it needing to be fixed thats for sure , but I was sitting at 13% and slotted the dragon hearts to get like where u are in % 26 /27 % and I could not even reduce my Rotation by 1 , 1 second atwill. My toons a Ranger and on PS4 , it may be different on different systems and toons but as far as what I see Recharge speed doesn’t seem to work period for me past 15%😢

Sorry for late reply... not all classes can utilize Recharge Speed build... In my opinion there are only 2 classes that can make that build reasonable ... those are Wizards and Rogues.

• admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    rysiek86 said:

Sorry for late reply... not all classes can utilize Recharge Speed build... In my opinion there are only 2 classes that can make that build reasonable ... those are Wizards and Rogues.

Wrong, any class (I have doubts about classes that have divinity or something similar) should focus on Recharge Speed since this is the meta game of Charisma and "Forte". Encounter's Power are the best (faster) way to activate equipment that remains BIS like the Ribcage, as Encounter's Power does more damage than At - Will. I think this was a way of putting classes in classes at a level closer to classes like Ranger and Cleric.

I can cite as an example the GWF which has a power called Frenzy that of 1275 magnitude every ~16 sec, in the build I'm following, if I trade the Journal's for the Hearts of Dragons I would have that power every 12 seconds.