test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zariel favor in Avernus not applying to all milestones

fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
I bought the reforgers blessing pack so i could progress my milestones when ever i wanted and after all was unlocked and i could progress them at the same time.

Since the event ended favors are now only progressing in milestone 1.

This needs a fix ASAP

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Or you finish milestone 1 and then move on to milestone 2. Just like when it was first active.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's been reported in the Launch thread and a dev said they are working on it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Why am I not surprised...

and @ greywynd - no it doesn't progress even if you complete M1.. M2onwards don't progress,
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I'm suffering from this bug too, I'm on MS3 did a weekly challenge and a load of kills today, zero progress on the bar
  • thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    It's similar for console at least, so maybe they will actually fix it?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    thyrannoo said:

It's similar for console at least, so maybe they will actually fix it?

I think console had that fixed already.
    Console had this bug but PC did not.
    After Console was fixed, unfortunately, PC got mod 20, then PC has it.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • evilnazgullevilnazgull Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same here, I purchased milestone 4 after comming back to NW since a year break. So I have never had the oppertunity to play milestone 1-3. Now i bought milestone 4 but I am not getting progress in it... If Milestone will stay blocked due to not having unlocked 1-3 I should have never been allowed to purchase it... this kind of stuff was the initial reason I stopped this game and it instantly happens again. But lets give them a chance and we will see what happens and if/when they fix it.
  • valara21valara21 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. My ranger just became eligible to to get the favors and on her first time out got favors in the first milestone but not the rest. I do have the Redeemers Blessing and my favors are not anywhere close to the limit. I put in a ticket via the game and got a response that it is a game bug. I play on my PC. The game master suggested I post into this forum thread. I hope they fix it soon.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    greywynd said:

Or you finish milestone 1 and then move on to milestone 2. Just like when it was first active.

Yeah....that's not how it worked if you bought the reforgers pack. If you bought the pack it was progressing on all milestones that had passed. There are benefits to supporting the game financially by buying those things. =) I am in milestone 4 on one of my toons and he gets nothing.
  • valara21valara21 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is my fourth character to do this process and this is the first one who is not getting credit for all 4 milestones and yes I did buy the reforgers pack. It is definitely a game bug.
  • highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > I think console had that fixed already.
    > Console had this bug but PC did not.
    > After Console was fixed, unfortunately, PC got mod 20, then PC has it.
    I don’t think they really fixed it on consoles, they just reactivated Milestone 4, since it’s status for 4 went from ended (when bug was active) to back to completed. Once mod 20 drops on consoles I bet the bug will be back. I mean they can’t prioritize people who payed them money for Blessings and have everybody be able to buy a limited amount of wards/tokens/AD with Favor while they figure out the bug.
  • evilnazgullevilnazgull Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    According to the patch notes its fixed on march 2, thats faster then expected so goodjob devs:)
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    My Chr that was part way through M3 and M4 is making progress again, TY for the fix. I have not yet tested whether my Chr's who hadn't already unlocked M1 will function as expected but will make a new comment if that does not go as expected
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    This issue should be fixed, closing this thread. Thanks!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
This discussion has been closed.