test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Change character/Logout info bug!

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
The "logout/change character info screen" shows up very frequent when using the "option" button on the PS4-Controller during gameplay anywhere. It doesn't matter which tab in the Neverwinter menu you are. I asked around in the alliance and it happened to them aswell. It has nothing to do with my controller since it is brand new. Thought it was a PS4-Dualshock problem so I simply got a new one. The same issue remains! I also tested different characters, same problem appears. This very annoying bug appeared since mod 19 or somewhere in between on the PS4 system and is going on for quite some time now.

Would appreciate it you look into this matter!

When hitting the "options" button on the controller:

Neverwinter-20210210180243
By simply entering a bossfight or transitioning to a next area:

Neverwinter-20210210180305
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I also have that happen to me
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2021

I also have that happen to me

Yup. Here are screenshots from a different toon during a different dungeon run. In case some thinks I tell fairy tales. This is with the latest patch/update, even though those 5GB+ only focused on them massive crashes...

After hitting the option button:

https://pasteboard.co/JO0sMCX.jpg

Neverwinter-20210210191502

Going through a dungeon gateway:

https://pasteboard.co/JO0t0as8.jpg

Neverwinter-20210210191559
    Post edited by missdayum on
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    It is quite funny that you see on the PC forums here, recent replies like:

Your bug has been reported and a fix is on the way.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

But we on PS4 here still have yet to see any response for a bug like this with evidence.

• drakenx#9358 drakenx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    There has been next to no communication for any bugs and issues from them for ps4. Still waiting on many patches that has already been done on pc.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    that's been an issue for the last 4 mods on ps4