test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delve increased activity dramatically, but...

mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
Dev(s) still deny to increase rewards to a decent level or offer content worth the time running. They seem to be ok with players farming anything else, except dungeons. How long are you going to deny players the fun of running dungeons, dictating the period they should run them as well? Personally I prefer farming dungeons over those pathetic heroics or lures. Your "premium" rewards are insulting to say the least. Just fix them!
PS. "Toxic" actions will generate "toxic" comments. Behind these "toxic" comments though lies my good interest for the state of the game, when you don't seem to care at all. Give to take (universal law).
PS2. How long now do we run content with these pathetic rewards mr. noworries? Even with event they remain bad. Giving a guaranteed bound pres.ward or a token or a scroll or some dust is such a big deal for a 20-30 mins run? Seriously now...
PS3. Ok ok. You still don't want to reconsider. A few suggestions then... final reroll result into a guaranteed "premium" reward worth the amount of AD rerolled. Low rewards in each chest in every reroll (green scroll, 2 tarmalunes, 1 token, blue insignia) so ppl don't leave empty handed.
Take care devs. Remember to take a walk now and then and breathe some fresh air to clear your mind.

Comments

• mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    If someone runs the same content a million times, players who like to challenge themselves go for time-attack mode. The only thing you've got to do is run dungeons with people who think like you. Problem solved. But this topic is not about how one has fun in dungeons. It's about fixing a broken aspect. Unless it's intentional to keep people away from dungeons (and more into heroics and lures (so exciting) - no problem there to farm way more millions than dungeons it seems).
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Between the combat changes and my horrible RNG in chests, I've all but stopped running dungeons, it simply isn't enjoyable or rewarding. The slow pacing of what was a high speed action game isn't for everyone. So, I'll poke around doing this and that until the next mod comes to console.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User

Farming Dungeons makes for a bad experience for most. As it is Like on world of Warcraft players rush through the dungeons to get to the end. Same here I hate running dungeons because I look around to pick stuff up and turn around and I am standing there alone as all the high level dungeon runners have run way ahead because they just want the trunk at the end. I never ran dungeons at WoW because of the rushing pressure keep up or get booted. It is not enjoyable because of players like you that just want to farm. "Toxic" Players make the game Not enjoyable I am playing to have fun Not to give support to greedy players who only do dungeon runs. Just my opinion.

I also play for fun, but I see this pleasure differently than you do: I don't enjoy messing around with garbage cans and I want to finish dungeon as soon as possible to get this bad reward, which hasn't been changed for 7 years. Conflict of interests, we'd better not meet on any dungeon :)
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Dev(s) still deny to increase rewards to a decent level or offer content worth the time running. They seem to be ok with players farming anything else, except dungeons. How long are you going to deny players the fun of running dungeons, dictating the period they should run them as well? Personally I prefer farming dungeons over those pathetic heroics or lures. Your "premium" rewards are insulting to say the least. Just fix them!
    PS. "Toxic" actions will generate "toxic" comments. Behind these "toxic" comments though lies my good interest for the state of the game, when you don't seem to care at all. Give to take (universal law).
    PS2. How long now do we run content with these pathetic rewards mr. noworries? Even with event they remain bad. Giving a guaranteed bound pres.ward or a token or a scroll or some dust is such a big deal for a 20-30 mins run? Seriously now...
    PS3. Ok ok. You still don't want to reconsider. A few suggestions then... final reroll result into a guaranteed "premium" reward worth the amount of AD rerolled. Low rewards in each chest in every reroll (green scroll, 2 tarmalunes, 1 token, blue insignia) so ppl don't leave empty handed.
    Take care devs. Remember to take a walk now and then and breathe some fresh air to clear your mind.

Agree 150% - Seriously the RDQ rewards are so not worth the effort, especially since the recent changes.

The chest at the end isnt worth opening - there is usually two rewards in there? One piece of equipment which is instatrashed or turned into RP as it HAS NO VALUE WHATSOEVER TO ANY PLAYER EVER sorry to shout there but it really is a stupid reward.

And the other reward in the chest is Adventurers Seals [from memory its been months since I actively ran a RDQ] oh wow, like oooooo I can buy a Rank 5 enchant!

SO heck yes, add another guaranteed reward, green insignia up to green companion just to add some fun and a poit to running RDQ again
  • auchter#3810 auchter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Or please, for the love of all that is holy, put some marks of potency on the darn loot list!
  • nukaze#1578 nukaze Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Between the combat changes and my horrible RNG in chests, I've all but stopped running dungeons, it simply isn't enjoyable or rewarding. The slow pacing of what was a high speed action game isn't for everyone. So, I'll poke around doing this and that until the next mod comes to console.

yep, before the rework, i used to join any redq or lomm, getting ebonized bs even with 4 rerolls, game was fun at least, people running ahead of tank(me) and destroying stuff

after rework, every dungeon is serious business, i gotta do whatever it takes to run ahead because some people couldnt wait to rush in and alert every enemy and call out the tank when they die, everyone's squishy even me, game has been a chore and the reward at the end of every run is still the same, total bs

when someone mention they get good drops from frozen heart just this last few weeks, i jumped in there and actually got a legendary account wide mount in like <200 runs, got pres wards, AD, scrolls, comps and mounts, so freaking better than all my lomm/redq/rtq runs, wtf is this bs? and after the new sharandar maintenance, it felt like FH got nerfed to hell, ty devs!
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    edited February 2021

Farming Dungeons makes for a bad experience for most. As it is Like on world of Warcraft players rush through the dungeons to get to the end. Same here I hate running dungeons because I look around to pick stuff up and turn around and I am standing there alone as all the high level dungeon runners have run way ahead because they just want the trunk at the end.

This is also a dungeon design issue. Since the only loot is in the end chests, any side paths in the dungeon are of absolutely no interest when you run it for the 100th time. To make people also do the side paths in the dungeons there needs to be (random) loot droppers there.

The loot currently dropped is too low to be worth the effort. I run one REDQ and RTQ for the RAD to refine, and the RAD is the reward for me, usually not anything from the chests even with rerolls. If I was to run dungeons outside the first daily REDQ and RTQ, loot needs to be significantly better.

No interest in running dungeons outside RAD farming I guess is an obvious failure for the game.
  • rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Well the main problem is that the Developers dont play the game actively... They dont understand the problem of common Joe that runs the dungeon for reward, and i mean "The Reward". Developers dont build their characters months or years, Developers dont spend AD (or Zen/real money) to improve their gear. Developers simply cant feel the experiance of a mere player.

I miss the days at the launch of the game where Developers organised events as "play with the dev" day, we could invite them to the party, go for some dungeons together, do some pvp, chitchat about life and gameplay, and they gave us the feeling they actually listen to us. What a surprice was when a fix came to the game with a problem u discussed with some developer a week or two ago. And now ?? Sometimes i feel like they completely forgot about the fact they are also people and forget that other people will judge em and talk about them. But who cares... we can just talk things that will be ignored...

Look at the threads that are responded by Devs ?? As i looked for 2 weeks... there was absolutley no presence of dev activity in any MAJOR issue...