test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shamans in Soshenstar River have too many hitpoints

flinnty#9711 flinnty Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Hello,

It seems that with the new combat changes the batiri shamans in Soshenstar River have a huge amount of hit-points, to the extent that they are unkillable with weaker characters as they have the ability to heal themselves and their allies. Please fix this as it makes questing in the area extremely difficult.

Thanks,
Flinnty

Comments

• ghoumer#6721 ghoumer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Their hit points are probably. They seem to be blocking about 90% of the damage. I do damage to other Batiri in the 1,000s to 10,000s of HP, while Batiri Shaman are only taking damage in the 100s of HP in damage and they are healing it about almost as fast as I deal it. When you have two or three at time, with the combined increased aggro radius (about as bad as when Chult was first released), you get killed quickly, where you would not even have to worry about it before the update.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This has been previously escalated for investigation.
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    This should've been resolved with the Sharandar patch. Please let me know if it's not the case.
    Miku V.