test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storyteller set

With 3 of set it does additional weapon dmg on crit hit. Problem is weapons do no damage. Are they still worth running?

Comments

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I am once again asking for your game support...... any devs wanna let us know?
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    It works in most cases, but I've heard reports that some equipment or skills are interfering with it's ability to proc. It is showing up in ACT for my characters as about 1% of damages.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    just looking at my combat log I was seeing the set show up for 674 damage every 10 seconds or so. i've taken most of it off now. atm I am running atropal but dunno if i'll stay wiht that. i don't know if it would necessarily show up in the combat log as from the set or if you just naturally do more damage to everything without it being noted... but it really seemed like it wasn't doing anything for me. (hunter) other than the stat thing it does
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User

just looking at my combat log I was seeing the set show up for 674 damage every 10 seconds or so. i've taken most of it off now. atm I am running atropal but dunno if i'll stay wiht that. i don't know if it would necessarily show up in the combat log as from the set or if you just naturally do more damage to everything without it being noted... but it really seemed like it wasn't doing anything for me. (hunter) other than the stat thing it does

I've been watching Atropal in ACT logs for awhile, and this mod did not change how it shows up. It comes up as 1 to 3 percent of damage only. This amount is almost certainly coming from the solid damage that it does. In addition, Atropal is supposed to be giving a 10%(max) damage boost. This won't show up isolated in ACT, and I really don't know whether it works at all.