test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soradiel Companion no longer Reclaimable.

tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
Moving this here as it seems more appropriate.

As topic says, Soradiel companion is no longer in the store even if you have already purchased it to be reclaimable.

Comments

• highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Got confirmation that it’s still available on PC, along with all other RC items. So it probably tied to the favor glitch that’s only effecting console.

With that glitch people report only able to gain progress on milestone 1. So status of milestones was probably reset and game thinks none have been completed. So there is no access to them.

It would have been nice if a dev came in and said so. But they seem to be very selective in what they respond to. Like no one has responded to the issue of upgrading ilevel lowering all your scaled stats except the stats provided by gear, which goes against a stated reason for the combat rework
  • snakes#7293 snakes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Can not claim yojimbo in Zen for any of my alts either and you can on pc I got yojimbo when it was released and it would be nice to have it on my alts
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

Can not claim yojimbo in Zen for any of my alts either and you can on pc I got yojimbo when it was released and it would be nice to have it on my alts

Some companions listed as "special" can not be re-claimed. I am not sure if Yoijimbo falls into that category but might explain it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • snakes#7293 snakes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    As I said you can claim it on your alts on pc for free if you have purchased it before witch I have but having yojimbo on my alts is not really a big deal that's why I put it here and not in its own post lots more important things need to be fixed in the game it is very broken right now
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Some companions listed as "special" can not be re-claimed. I am not sure if Yoijimbo falls into that category but might explain it.
    Yojimbo stated "reclaimable for each character". However, if it is bought before "companion became account wide", there is problem. Yes, it should be reclaimable but there are companions are not which is a bug and not fixed. I still cannot claim 'Chultan Tiger" when some could. Customer service already checked I did buy my tiger in the covered period. I reported that long time ago and nothing was done.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Check again, yesterday it appeared in the events tab on the new toon I created.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC