test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redeemed Citadel Personal Progress does not increase since Lunar New Year Update.

tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
As title says, since the LNY update earning Zariel's Favor doesn't increase your Personal Progress anymore.

I have all the Reforger's Blessings and it was working fine prior to the update.

@nitocris83

Please bring to the team's attention.

Comments

• tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    When I open up the Campaign Menu, it shows this:

As far as I can tell, it maybe thinks I don't have the Reforgers Blessing but once I scroll through the Milestones as you can see:

and a screenshot showing full completion from one of my other characters:

No Zariel's Favor, whether dropped from enemies or earned from Quests/Challenges counts toward the total.

@nitocris83
    Post edited by tgwolf on
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    tgwolf said:

As title says, since the LNY update earning Zariel's Favor doesn't increase your Personal Progress anymore.

I have all the Reforger's Blessings and it was working fine prior to the update.

@nitocris83

Please bring to the team's attention.

For me, on PC, they are working for the Register quests and for random kills. The overall counter and the favor token counter both went up by 240z for 2 quests and three times by 5z for kills. The tested character has unlocked it obviously, but has not hit the first milestone yet, and did purchase the bonus reward package.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

When I open up the Campaign Menu, it shows this:

As far as I can tell, it maybe thinks I don't have the Reforgers Blessing but once I scroll through the Milestones as you can see:

and a screenshot showing full completion from one of my other characters:

No Zariel's Favor, whether dropped from enemies or earned from Quests/Challenges counts toward the total.

@nitocris83

It does not show any image .... I guess unless you have live.com account and login already.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Fixed the images in the initial post.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    tgwolf said:

@tgwolf: make sure you are not at the 20,000 favor token cap. It won't go over that. If so, you need to spend some before you can get more. This burned me on a hunt run once... and i got nothing for the whole thing.

tgwolf said:

@tgwolf: make sure you are not at the 20,000 favor token cap. It won't go over that. If so, you need to spend some before you can get more. This burned me on a hunt run once... and i got nothing for the whole thing.
    I am not.

I have tested it for hours, on multiple characters.

All the Favor earned counts as currency just fine but none of it registers toward the Personal Progress.
    I guess it is a Xbox/Console issue.

For me, in PC, (I also have Reforgers Blessing)

for the characters who already exceeded 28K personal progress can earn Zfavor and increase both personal progress and currency.
    for the characters who have not reached 28K personal progress can also earn Zfavor and increase both personal progress and currency.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello, this issue is being investigated (Xbox/PS4), thanks for your help!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    percemer said:

Hello, this issue is being investigated (Xbox/PS4), thanks for your help!

Thank you for the response.
  • highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Experiencing the same on Xbox.
    Also have problem of the Soradiel companion is gone from the Zen store and not reclaimable for alts like it’s supposed to be. The Wings mount is though.

Did some more testing noticed
    The problem is not collecting Favors doesn’t add to progress bar. But it no longer progresses all incomplete milestones at the same time. I bought blessings pack back in September, but was only able to open up RC when milestone 4 started. So all progress should be the same on all milestones. But my progress on milestone 1 is now higher than others. Went out earn more favor confirmed it all went towards milestone 1 progress and none towards others.

Experiencing the same on Xbox.

Also have problem of the Soradiel companion is gone from the Zen store and not reclaimable for alts like it’s supposed to be. The Wings mount is though.

Did some more testing noticed

The problem is not collecting Favors doesn’t add to progress bar. But it no longer progresses all incomplete milestones at the same time. I bought blessings pack back in September, but was only able to open up RC when milestone 4 started. So all progress should be the same on all milestones. But my progress on milestone 1 is now higher than others. Went out earn more favor confirmed it all went towards milestone 1 progress and none towards others.

Yeah, in my case it doesn't add progress to any of the Milestones at all; Completed, Incomplete, Individually or as a Whole.

It still adds as currency, so I'm still GETTING the Favor but as far as I can guess the problem might be that when Soradiel, Holy Vorpal and the Golden Memories artifact were removed from the Zen Market, it somehow "revoked" the permissions on the Reforger's Blessing or something.
  • baconpiglet#5962 baconpiglet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am experiencing the same. On Xbox, I have the reforgers blessing. My screen looks the same as yours when I load the campaign window, and scrolling the milestones fully loads it. I still have milestones 2-4 to complete, and I've been stuck at the same progress level since last night at least. Not at the 20k limit either.
  • dakdarah#8461 dakdarah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same for myself and my wife. We cant get progress in any of the milestones on any character. Yes we have the reforgers blessing, no we do not have 20k favors. I purchases Soradel and claimed it on all toons. Its gone on some characters and not claimable in the store.
  • dhesiredhesire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is also happening on PS4. First milestone completed, had previously bought blessing but now all favors gained go towards completed milestone and not to others I need to finish.
  • jojo#5080 jojo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    same here on ps4. bought the reforgers pack as soon as it was available. completed RC on 3 toons but just unlocked it on my dc. did the 4 weekly dungeons and milestone 1 is on 3600 favours. 2-4 is stuck on 600.
  • psychockorp#0791 psychockorp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues as well. Less than 1000 favor to finish 4th milestone, completed one of the weekly challenges, get the favors, don't get milestone credit. Xbox
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Ok , happening for sure on PS4. I did lostmauth and the 5 treasures plus a few quests , sitting at 1,025 total progress . When lostmauth and open 5 treasure is worth 1,200 alone . Broken
  • finnmccool1finnmccool1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still happening for me on xbox, had planned on getting all my characters done before the major update incase it got broken,but had 2 left with few hundreth short and said hardly it would happen.
  • chris#2633 chris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    We are nearly a week after the initial post, and still no answer. This is still an issue on Xbox, even after today's "maintenance". I purchased the Reforgers Blessing, I'm NOT at 20,000 favor, but I'm still not gaining any personal progress. Am I to assume that I've had the, near, $50 I spent stolen from me by the developers?
    Be nice to get this fixed ASAP .
    @plasticbat , your saying you are using your main toon to do weeklies and hunts for favours and the bar on your alts is filling in simultaneously?
    This is not working on PS4. Very sad
    edited February 2021

Be nice to get this fixed ASAP .

@plasticbat , your saying you are using your main toon to do weeklies and hunts for favours and the bar on your alts is filling in simultaneously?

This is not working on PS4. Very sad

I did not say doing main character will increase favor for alt character.
    Oh ok
    edited February 2021

We are nearly a week after the initial post, and still no answer. This is still an issue on Xbox, even after today's "maintenance". I purchased the Reforgers Blessing, I'm NOT at 20,000 favor, but I'm still not gaining any personal progress. Am I to assume that I've had the, near, $50 I spent stolen from me by the developers?

1 - Actually read threads before you complain, they responded the same day I, the OP, brought up the issue. On both consoles boards.

2 - It's fixed now. As are the missing items from the Zen store.

I would like to thank the team for acknowledging the problem and getting it fixed in a reasonable time frame. Thank you.
    tgwolf said:

1 - Actually read threads before you complain, they responded the same day I, the OP, brought up the issue. On both consoles boards.

I would like to thank the team for acknowledging the problem and getting it fixed in a reasonable time frame. Thank you.
    Ironically, it does not work in PC now. It appears after mod 20 landed, the personal progress bar does not move anymore. Sigh!
  • fontanaelunaefontanaelunae Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User

tgwolf said:

Ironically, it does not work in PC now. It appears after mod 20 landed, the personal progress bar does not move anymore. Sigh!
    Same here on pc now, with module IV bought. Module IV doesnt advance anymore, only total currency.
  • mestophmestoph Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    it seems that milestone 1 is the only one that progresses on pc right now - even if you have full reforgers blessing for all 4 milestones. they're supposedly working on it, but no eta or anything...they did manage to close my ticket very swiftly though.. -_-
  • finnmccool1finnmccool1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Seems to be working now, i was getting a increase in 2 character, hopefully its working for everyone else
  • mcila#3576 mcila Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For me doesnt work still, this is embarrassing how long it takes to fix a simple thing, its broken for nearly 3 weeks now
    https://prnt.sc/108wqfw