What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's your favorite genre of music?

13»

Comments

• sulajplsulajpl Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Rock
    Especially heavy metal, or alternative rock :)

Listening to your fav band always gives a kick >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY
  • mhelofmhelof Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    My favourite thing about music is Keaton Henson, well, he's not a thing, but a precious cinnamon roll, but I love everything that he makes.

I suppose that makes me folk rock, indie folk fan. I don't like most mainstream bands though. I'm very picky with my music and piano/strings/acoustic + sad weeping men don't always work for me. I like lots of different genres too and my other all time favourite is The Killers.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Other
    > @neoyoshi said:
    > Folk Metal, Folk Metal, & Folk Metal.

Great band!

I tend to listen to different things sometimes but for the most part it's Hardcore/Punk bands. Anything from Stretch Armstrong and Stick to Your Guns to Hatebreed and Terror even older metalcore bands like As I Lay Dying, Heavan Shall Burn, Arkangel, Undying, A Prayer For Cleansing to name a few. Being involved in the local music scene since late 90's I've met a lot of touring acts, played in bands, recorded, been in music videos and been on small tours myself.

Other artist I like could include Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, Buddy Holly etc...

Edit: after posting I realized this was a necro'd thread. My bad. It was at the top of the list.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    Alternative
    Don't judge me. But i do adore em.

https://youtu.be/5BhUPFwAFQo
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • sheepyg#2996 sheepyg Member Posts: 1 New User
    Rock
    thrash metal and punk. D.R.I, sepultura, dead milkmen, and melvins just to name a few
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Other
    I listen to such a variety of music, pretty much everything except rap. But, most of my music library is various video game soundtracks.
  • sitlord2sitlord2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2018
    I really like the mountain goats
  • arwin#6513 arwin Member Posts: 1 New User
    I like musicals
  • zombie420#0770 zombie420 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Rock
    A little bit of everything, I'd say.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Other
    I went for other as I like everything apart from rap. Going from heavy rock to classical and everything in between
  • hansolo#0864 hansolo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Classical
    it's odd to me that there are 5 people including me have voted for classical music, i mean it's so strange when you love game something aggressive and emotional and a bit .... hard, and you can also love classical music which is almost opposite, weird. guess i am not the most confusing person myself after all LOL.

blastic shot - supper nova
    apknite level 99
  • queencee#8444 queencee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @"hansolo#0864" said:
    > it's odd to me that there are 5 people including me have voted for classical music, i mean it's so strange when you love game something aggressive and emotional and a bit .... hard, and you can also love classical music which is almost opposite, weird. guess i am not the most confusing person myself after all LOL.

nah, it's the favourite music so people can love other tyles of music too. and i dont see it strange or bizzar, just like you can like MMO or RPG games at the same time, it's just you have more than 1 hobbies that all.. it's personal preference
  • danham#0745 danham Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Pop
    Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I like pop music but as I can see most of you like rock )))
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    i don't have a favorite i listen to everything depends on my mood
  • thepassenger#5836 thepassenger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Alternative Rock
    Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
  • dannyze#8933 dannyze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I love AC/DC and Aerosmith but right now I am working from my house in Larnaca https://tranio.com/cyprus/larnaca/detached/ and listening to old songs of Eminem, he is the best
    Post edited by dannyze#8933 on
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Other
    My type of music has been invented yet. In the mean-time I most often listen to Heavy Metal, Electronic, Rock, & anything good out of all the rest.
  • lheols1lheols1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Rock
    Hi i like rock and alternative and i play guitar, and i make instrumental music if you like playing with music please see my job i hope you like and make you feel good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgcwdRVhlo

• hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I never would have seen this thread, because the moderators use this place as a dumping ground for all the discarded chat.
    There are only two genre of music I don't care to listen to, Rap and Polka.

Here is my contribution;
    https://youtu.be/9Ugq3ZBNEIM
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I like all kinds of stuff, except most rap. I like beastie boys, public enemy, and run dmc, but thats about all the rap i like.

Other than that my phone has about 12000 mp3s. Everything from Abba, to ZZ Top, and everything in between such as but not limited to:

Murderdolls
    Slipknot
    Prong
    Kittie
    Halestorm
    In This Moment
    Metallica
    Megadeth
    Motorhead
    Spineshank
    Mudvayne
    Wierd Al
    and of course Johnny Cash
  • robert77#4247 robert77 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @hotfrostworm said:
    > I never would have seen this thread, because the moderators use this place as a dumping ground for all the discarded chat.
    > There are only two genre of music I don't care to listen to, Rap and Polka.
    >
    > Here is my contribution;
    > https://youtu.be/9Ugq3ZBNEIM

Cool music
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    Rock
    Something for all those trials~
    https://youtu.be/lBdnti4_UUg
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk