test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

acquisitions incorporated needs a rework

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
i have been struggling with AI for how i can not survive that place cause after dying a bunch of times doesn't this not deserve to have a fix cause dont enjoy that place why i don't find that place to be fun

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Rework? No. No amount of work will make it fun regardless. Just get out of there.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    yes but did get a bunch of toons done in there why im not going back to AI since i did hear a player not going back to chult after they couldn't defeat them shaman mobs since i do agree that i wouldn't mind a free complete progress of a campaign but i dont see that happening
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    AI is the absolute most boring drag of a campaign Cryptic have ever created.

At the absolute minimum they should increase the Acorns earned from 15 to 25 per quest so players can be done with it faster.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    Entire campaign is profoundly tone-deaf. Nuke it from orbit.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • xxsuperheroxx#8731 xxsuperheroxx Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    are you talking about the orientation quest? or the whole quest line? the orientation was painful to sit through I turn off the volume.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    If they can get rid of the old Sharandar, it'd be nice to see Acquisitions Inc become the victim of a hostile takeover...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    To bad it will not happen. The YouTubers who made A.I. have extreme pull with Wizards of the Coast through PAX. The voice actor Jerry Holkins, is writer of the Penny Arcade webcomic, and works with Wizards of the Coast. He is a nice guy but I just can't stand their idea of entertainment. I don't know the background on all the characters, but not everyone is going to understand North American corporate potty humor, fewer yet will appreciate it. If I were Cryptic Studios getting my arm twisted by PAX and WoC, I would have eased the characters in slowly. Module 15 was like tossing the baby into a tub of ice water. I am sure we all played that one with the volume muted, not that it helps all that much.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I just skipped the campaign entirely.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    You are all saying you did not enjoy Lakkar, yes? :O
    - bye bye -
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    I wish the Manycoins Bank Heist was more accessible and showed up more often in random queue.
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    sorry for not checking my notifications the problem im having with Reptilian Extraction is that i dont like the pirates on the ship for how annoying they are to kill cause when i try to do Convention Infiltration that the drow dont come much easier and how some of the AI quest are kind of messed up