test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Indomitables are Broken

When you equip 6x Rank 15, the companion should do 120% more damage give or take. The companion is doing 0% more damage with 6x indomtables. Please fix.

Comments

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    @noworries#8859 @nitocris83 So broke I’ve tried to1- 3- and 6 they are broke as broke can be. Triple gold star broke Zero dmg gains on Halaster, dummy’s , avenues mobs with vicious dire wolf , paranoid delusion, phoera , no extra dmg from indomitable lines in the dmg log,, broke.....unless the tooltip wrong and it’s doin 0.00000000000020%
    Post edited by mikewho#5331 on
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I just tested this on PS4 and its very hard to test due to so many variables. I finally was able to get a companion that had a continual repetitive attack that was always did the exact same damage in the chain and I was able to confirm that at least one indomitable was giving the bonus damage correctly. The companion I used was the Dwarven Battlerager.

I tested over 20 companions with different styles and attacks and eyeballing it does seem to be doing more damage but they are way harder to find a base number to gage it by.

I only tested one rune tho. Perhaps they don't stack?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
    edited February 2021
    @autumnwitch I think it’s certain comps in particular the vicous dire wolf and paranoid delusion and going from 0-120% should be a bit over twice the dmg , should be like night and day, but I get zero dmg gains with those 2 comps, someone mentioned in my alliance they tried the air archon and it’s spin hits went from 60k with no runes to 150k with 6 and that sounds right but no changes wether it’s 1 or 6 or none on my paranoid delusion or vicious dire wolf. I’m also worried some of the tests from some of my peeps aren’t paying attention to wether the comp has combat advantage stance or not , that stance can essentially behave in the same dmg gain as 6 indomitables
    Post edited by mikewho#5331 on
    Help me Crytic I’m all out of comp Tokens and desperate for the indomitables affection
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2021

When you equip 6x Rank 15, the companion should do 120% more damage give or take. The companion is doing 0% more damage with 6x indomtables. Please fix.

We both must be playing a different game then. The Indomitable, Rank 15s I have equipped on my Xuna are working just fine. Removed a few tested on dummies in SH, she does less damage, equipped all 6x and she does more damage as intended. Don't know how are you testing them. No complaints here! :p

But it appears the same issue is on the Xbox system aswell:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1259985/indomitables-do-not-stack
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
    edited February 2021
    @missdayum people on PS4 have said it worked fine on Xuna and I think the cold iron warrior,,, I’m not sure if its comp specific or what anymore , when I get home I’m gonna for thru all my comps. Would u happen to have a vicious dire wolf?
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2021

@missdayum people on PS4 have said it worked fine on Xuna and I think the cold iron warrior,,, I’m not sure if its comp specific or what anymore , when I get home I’m gonna for thru all my comps. Would u happen to have a vicious dire wolf?

Uhm don't think so about the wolf.

Yea kinda mixed experience I get aswell from fellow friends. Some say they don't stack no more others say they are working just fine. Save to say they should investigate this further. That would be -20% damage each Rank 15 Indomitable Runestone that is missing.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    As long as they are looking into this, bump up the stats profane etc give to other stats, . 1% is dismal,
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I run 3 indomitables on my xuna for years, scaled area she is just not doing much damage at all, Avernus she hits well but does not take out the trash like she used too, I have over 100 companions and upgrading them one by one to test is just too costly
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    I just checked on dire wolf right now on PC and they are working fine. Maybe there are some companions that have problems
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor

@autumnwitch I think it’s certain comps in particular the vicous dire wolf and paranoid delusion and going from 0-120% should be a bit over twice the dmg , should be like night and day, but I get zero dmg gains with those 2 comps, someone mentioned in my alliance they tried the air archon and it’s spin hits went from 60k with no runes to 150k with 6 and that sounds right but no changes wether it’s 1 or 6 or none on my paranoid delusion or vicious dire wolf. I’m also worried some of the tests from some of my peeps aren’t paying attention to wether the comp has combat advantage stance or not , that stance can essentially behave in the same dmg gain as 6 indomitables

My main uses a paranoid delusion as her companion. I will run more tests with it today and report back.
    @autumnwitch oh TY so much, most of everyone who has working indomitables has given up . Between friends Online with me being work I’ve been able to kinda rule out blessed comp gear, wether or not the rune is bound/unbound traded or bought from the trade bar store or wether the rune was bought pre changes or after changes. I got friend to check his dire wolf the only thing is mines mythic and his is green, but his runes worked on all his comps.Im a bit stumped a lot of the other players I’ve talked who’s indomitables aren’t working don’t seem to share the same comps
    edited February 2021
    So I was able to verify on paranoid delusion one R15 Indomitable is only giving an added .33% of damage. Aye, only 1/3 of one percent.

And for the record that sucks!

EDIT: paranoid delusion at mythic level
    edited February 2021
    Halaluya ! I mean it sucks but I’ve felt kinda like it was somewhat just me and everyone thinks I’m crazy lol @autumnwitch
    edited February 2021
    When I get home I’m gonna run through my other legendary and mythic comps and see what I can find out too

Halaluya ! I mean it sucks but I’ve felt kinda like it was somewhat just me and everyone thinks I’m crazy lol @autumnwitch

You are 100% correct. I was able to see the same result on three of her attacks the maths was exactly the same for all three over long, long periods of time. No variation at all.
    Well One of my friends just told me his paranoia delusion at epic wasn’t working either but all his other comps work. So that’s 4 people who can at least confirm that comp.
    Cryptic please make the paranoid delusion work with indomitable runes

And please while your there when the paranoid delusion unmimicks your toon for a couple of seconds can you make it keep its purple form instead of turning into a pale color bald topless woman thing please