test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

90% caps

droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
During combat I check my stats and notice some base stats will change to orange and the secondary stats will go green to 90%,

My question is if I have gear on that gives power % bonus does any proc that exceeds the 90% wasted? So if I have power capped at 90% and I use seer of the star Armour and spiked defender vambrices as an example when they proc their stacks it is wasted?

On the other hand % damage boosters I would think would be okay

I am keeping stats around 85% to allow room for procs, staff of flowers will push me into orange and 90% and I wonder then if the Armour, arms head etc power % are simply wasted

Comments

• Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

During combat I check my stats and notice some base stats will change to orange and the secondary stats will go green to 90%,

My question is if I have gear on that gives power % bonus does any proc that exceeds the 90% wasted? So if I have power capped at 90% and I use seer of the star Armour and spiked defender vambrices as an example when they proc their stacks it is wasted?

On the other hand % damage boosters I would think would be okay

I am keeping stats around 85% to allow room for procs, staff of flowers will push me into orange and 90% and I wonder then if the Armour, arms head etc power % are simply wasted

Anything over the 90% cap is wasted.
  • Options
    droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    That's what I thought, have to focus on gear that provides stats I need and if lucky % damage boosts and use artifacs that have group buffs
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Group or single debuffs rock as well