test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cradle Adjustments

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
After the combat rework, Cradle of the Death God is near impossible to complete as your random daily trial queue. Dps struggle to cut the cords on Atropal and can't kill Acerak when he spawns. I have yet to complete it and I'm a 51k tank and healer. Perhaps it can be beat with all high level guild pre-mades, but now Cradle keeps popping as the trial queue, and you see it's an endless loop of failed attempts. This makes it frustrating and difficult to complete your daily trial queue.

Comments

• haemavore#9669 haemavore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This is an issue I will second in any forum post I find about it, any platform.
  • dustcow#4870 dustcow Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yes, agree 100% with you FNS, failed attempt in random Q y'day and today twice in a row... It's a tilting experience. Ended up handing in scrapped iron or what's it called from Path of The Fallen Campaign, trading it in for Rough AD, and shut down my XB after.
    In other Epic Q Dungeons I had the exact same experience. What used to be a walk in the park is now just a nightmare... :(
    If this isn't fixed soon, I'll be taking my corona free time to other games.
  • p00knukem#2229 p00knukem Member Posts: 1 New User
    OK Rant time...

Came here as just had this. What the hell are you playing at devs? The only Trial on Xbox is a 24k rated trial yet 6 decently balanced dps at around 40k average stood ZERO chance at completing the final dps check.

Are you listening?

Do you care?

You force everyone to have to rebuild characters. Fine, but average players need AD for this.
    To earn AD we need to complete trial.
    To complete trial we all need to already be 50k il. In a 24k dungeon.
    So we can’t earn the ADs
    So we can’t rebuild.

Your priority RIGHT NOW is to fix the totally broken balance of combat in the game, where if you are level appropriate for the content you currently HAVE NO CHANCE.

Listen to your players.
    Fix this.
    Quickly.