test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fang Breaker Island - Drufi bug

dietzgen#3883 dietzgen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
From the start of the fight Drufi is ignoring us, it seem the giant outside the arena is somehow aggro her

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    In a different instance, my team defeated Drufi in this position, then, instead of concluding, it sent us all back to the startup staging area to restart the fight. On the second battle, everything went as normal.
  • dietzgen#3883 dietzgen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    My experience is a bit different, actually its my second time experiancing this. After we kill bugged Drufi, we complete the dungeon like normal.
  • holikiir#8597 holikiir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Those are very old bugs in fact. And not the only one with this boss. If you dps her too quick, there's a chance she unleashes de big hit before releasing ice, to basically everyone gets one-shot, unless they stand in the very corner of the room while taking damage from ice spikes, which could potentially kill them too lol.

I hope some day they fix it. But it's not so compromising as some others, so there's a chance it's not a priority right now.
  • lassorlassor Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 60 Cryptic Developer
    Despite my best efforts, I was unable to reproduce this internally to evaluate what's happening. However, I have seen it once on Live and I have a hunch as to what is happening here. I made a change that should fix the problem, I just can't verify that it worked because I can't reproduce it in the first place.

Please let me know if you see this problem happening after my change goes live, which will be called out in Patch Notes.