test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soshenstar - Yellyark is now a frustrating experience

josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
Batiri shamans have become HP sponges now, and due to their healing can easily take twice as long as everything else in their group to get killed. This doesn't make them difficult - it just makes them more tedious and boring.

This wouldn't be too bad if the Batiri braves who rarely spawn actually drop their lure item. I killed nine of them today (you can imagine how long that took with all the shamans + abandoned shamans who other players leave because its simply not worth it to kill but they eat up a spawn slot) and not a single drop. I think I've hunted everything else today in Omu / Soshenstar and have only found the issue with the braves, so perhaps increase their drop rate or spawn rate or both. Or fix the shamans HP to be like other batiri and not stronger than an allosaur... any of the above.

Also wasn't there a dino that drops a hunt token in soshenstar other than the t-rexes? I did a number of laps killing all the dino spawns but they always respawned as the things I killed instead of just being "a random group from the dino table". The groups of 3 were always 3, the allosaurs were always allosaurs and the raptors always returned as raptors etc.
If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

Comments

• datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    mobs that have a chance to drop trophies have a mark/special icon next to their name :)
    I think only Omu dino drops..
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The packs that have a batiri hunt mark also have a visual indicator - but you still need to kill packs to spawn them.

And the other dino is the Eotyrannus (the mob should be Deinonychus)
    Those are in pairs. If you follow the Ubtao-route you will encounter them. (Lure for Dendar iirc)

Yes the droprate for batiri trinkets is horrible.
    And everything else needs several kills to spawn.
    *addition, the dino dino
    Post edited by jules#6770 on
    - bye bye -
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    Yep, finally got one after number 12 (stopped counting). Also thanks re: the Eotyrannus, found them too - didn't realize they only swap in with the other pair.
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    mobs that have a chance to drop lures have a mark/special icon next to their name :)

The packs that have a batiri hunt mark also have a visual indicator - but you still need to kill packs to spawn them.

And the other dino is the Eotyrannus (the mob should be Deinonychus)

Those are in pairs. If you follow the Ubtao-route you will encounter them. (Lure for Dendar iirc)

Yes the droprate for batiri trinkets is horrible.

And everything else needs several kills to spawn.

*addition, the dino dino

Ahhh the true huntmaster *bow* :)