test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time out login

13»

Comments

• blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    thought maybe i had crashed on loading screen or something but found i didn't since i do run into that one alot since im guessing alot of people are not happy after being kicked out of ME where i was happy i finished that one on time
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Phew it's just ANOTHER tech issue... I thought having decided to leave the Alliance we were in last night, this was some kind of penal thing... now our guild can sleep safe in the knowledge it is the hamsters suffering for the cause not us.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Update: I was just updated when I asked again for an ETA that alas, "The issue is still under investigation at the moment." So there is, as of yet, no ETA. We do apologize as we know this is not what ya'll want to hear right now.
  • mrpike#4473 mrpike Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    A blackout of more than half an hour is usually hardware related and "not a quick fix" unless they have cloud-based VM's. And it'll certainly be more than one server that's gone down. Time to go do RL instead and let the techs do their thing - there's nothing worse than people watching over your shoulder while you try to figure out what melted!
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Well whilst Cryptic is looking into this current outage, over the past 2-weeks Neverwinter on PC has been very slow to load despite having a good connection and fast launch set maybe that was a precursor to the current loss of service?
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    zebular said:

Update: I was just updated when I asked again for an ETA that alas, "The issue is still under investigation at the moment." So there is, as of yet, no ETA. We do apologize as we know this is not what ya'll want to hear right now.

Thanks for the update. At least we know someone is addressing the issue.
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    bolt#9204 said:

Well whilst Cryptic is looking into this current outage, over the past 2-weeks Neverwinter on PC has been very slow to load despite having a good connection and fast launch set maybe that was a precursor to the current loss of service?

I hope not. Anyone know if they get free next delivery on a server with Amazon Prime?
  • craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I am angry!!!
    What is this? Server still down and has been for several hours now. Is this some kind of a joke?
    And tomorrow is going to be the same, 3 - 4 hours of down time.
    We casual players have just a few hours a day to play and now this, ugh.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    It would be nice to get more info, but seriously, consider the local time where they are. Maybe this is a simple software problem, maybe a hardware issue...we'll know eventually.

For now, just go out and play in the snow or something....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

there's nothing worse than people watching over your shoulder while you try to figure out what melted!

I work in an auto shop and couldn't agree more!

AND

• decioteixeiraptdecioteixeirapt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I hope this issue doesnt make me loose my daily enchanted key ;)
    Acid
  • justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    zebular said:

Thanks for the update. Will the Catch-up Sale be extended at all because of this?

• vvidi#4512 vvidi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just got "Invalid Username or Password" (when it wasn't) so pure guess is that they are rebuilding the login server. Now it's back to "The Server is unavailable at this time" which could mean they've downed it until the login one is back up. Hopefully that gives some a clue as to what is going on, although anything official will probably wait until they have real news not guesses like this!
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    adinosii said:

It would be nice to get more info, but seriously, consider the local time where they are. Maybe this is a simple software problem, maybe a hardware issue...we'll know eventually.

For now, just go out and play in the snow or something....

All this smoke is making it difficult to see in here... *cough *cough* there are some arcing wires, I don't know if those are 110 or 220 volts? *zzssSST!* oh yeah definitely 110. I will keep you updated, I have more bodies to remove yet and fire department is on its way.

I hope this issue doesnt make me loose my daily enchanted key ;)

Oh yes you lost that unclaimed key.

zebular said:

Thanks for the update. Will the Catch-up Sale be extended at all because of this?

No there never is, sorry, being written in stone and all. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The server has been down for what? 4 hours? I would have expected some sort of statment either on twitter, reddit or here by now, instead of the "We're having some issues, but we're working on it right now."
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    rev#7881 said:

The server has been down for what? 4 hours? I would have expected some sort of statment either on twitter, reddit or here by now, instead of the "We're having some issues, but we're working on it right now."

I've been updating this thread as I can with what little info they provide me. I'm sorry that you've seemed to have missed this thread.

• blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    was going to do a post for a issue in the game tell this happened but for me i dont have any issues waiting tell the game is fixed
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Server is on so...
  • justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Server's back online!
    Server is back up. Apologies for any inconvenience. Go play!
This discussion has been closed.