test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is new update broken?

Xbox one lvl 80 Warlock DPS.
Is this update broken (I hope so) The lvl of difficulty is insain. I was in a lvl 40 queue dungeon. After 30 or 40 min. Of everyone getting killed we all had to quit. That same dungeon iv done many times solo. Now 3 lvl 80 and 2 lvl 40's couldent clear it. I have tryed many diffrent set ups.... My high dollar DPS lvl 80 Warlock is worthless after update . Please advise.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Welcome to the nightmare.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • stormysilent#3185 stormysilent Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Since last night the game is freezing every few seconds. Lasts about ten minutes until freezes completely and I have to force close. Relog and repeat same process. Unplayable at this point.

Edited to add day two same thing happening also there is no sound at all.

Update its back to normal. Try restart Xbox.
    Post edited by stormysilent#3185 on
  • angryrexus#3085 angryrexus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"stormysilent#3185" said:
    > Since last night the game is freezing every few seconds. Lasts about ten minutes until freezes completely and I have to force close. Relog and repeat same process. Unplayable at this point.
    >
    > Edited to add day two same thing happening also there is no sound at all.

Same problem for me and my bro. Since update
  • leevizaleeviza Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My characters are getting booted back to xbox home screen. One in sea of moving ice won't stay in game for more than a few seconds, other one randomly gets booted. Help?
  • jaakal#3133 jaakal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Stat bug on my Rogue.My crit sev crit strike and accuracy always the same whether i am in combat or stand still.Goristos helmet and the ribcage armor do not stack.
  • leevizaleeviza Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The maintenance today seems to have fixed my issue if getting booted, thanks!
  • paylyng#7720 paylyng Member Posts: 1 New User
    I worked my up to lvl 80 and with recent updates I'm having difficulty against targets that I had been simply destroying. Playing solo with just a companion is nearly impossible anymore :(