test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Sharandar should take about 3 weeks to finish.

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
  1. First Quest 25 points - First reward
  2. + 100 points for the first week - 2 more rewards
  3. + 100 points for second week -2 more rewards (incl 1st boon)
  4. + 100 points for third week - 2 more reward (incl. 2nd Boon)
  5. Done.

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Which is about the same time that it took to do the first area of the old Sharandar zone. So it is right on course really, for how they are doing things now. Just so long as part 2 comes out a week or 2 later it will all be good.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    They usually pump out a new mod/episode every 4 months, So February, June, and October.
    Unless it will be on the same cadence as Redeemed Citadel was, then we will get each part a month apart.
    If that's true the new episode should be on Preview Shard now and they won't be releasing the Dungeon on PC for 2 weeks. I'd give the devs 3 months for development and 1 month for fixing.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I capped out at 100, getting the 2nd reward. 3rd reward is only possible if you bought the advance pack.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    According to the roadmap (the last one I recall seeing was August last year), chapter 2 should be released in April, and then Chapter 3 in June. So about 2 months apart per chapter.
    See roadmap here:https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257330/updated-neverwinter-roadmap-stream/p1

Although, maybe we're due for a new one now.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
    1. First Quest 25 points - First reward
    2. + 100 points for the first week - 2 more rewards
    3. + 100 points for second week -2 more rewards (incl 1st boon)
    4. + 100 points for third week - 2 more reward (incl. 2nd Boon)
    5. Done.
    I complete the 100 point in a morning. What I do until next week? Do BHE farming diamond shards? It´s a bit dissapointing :(
    Nothing else to do in your journal?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    That is why I play 6 characters.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    For me I still have 9 rings to farm from Avernus, so at 4k favors per it will take me a few weeks to finish.
    I've been doing boons to catch up my 11 alts and running one or two through the Fey Crossing entry, So far only 2 have failed and one later succeeded. Three of 12 level 80s left to try for first time.

Greywynd, as to buying the Advance Pack, that would be Pay to Win in an allegedly Free to Play game.
    Buying something is not automatically Pay to Win. There is nothing to win.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I lost a few hours sleep last night finishing sharandar on my five toons. Even have a weekly waiting to turn in next week for the last boon. My toons are 35-37K, when the upscaling stops I don't think it will be fun constantly getting stun-locked and dying.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    and after finished it gives no sport. Why is this uniquely bad. I still can have fun running Legacy campaigns but the newest is over in an hour?
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    yep it was really quick, but thank God because it was also boring. It's going to be like AI for me. I get it done on less than half my toons just because there are more interesting and rewarding areas to play.

yep it was really quick, but thank God because it was also boring. It's going to be like AI for me. I get it done on less than half my toons just because there are more interesting and rewarding areas to play.

If you want to get the IL 1500 armor, you'll need about 20 (daily purchase) keys - no problem if you have 2000 Bashin' Ordur Plans.