Hey all, hope to get some constructive comments from the community about the fighter changes. I've noticed a few things that have hurt more than the stat changes or rework.
1) they nerfed the 4th master boon, now doesn't do reflect. Hard to make a build around that when it doesnt do that anymore.
2) they nerfed the bladed rampart daily, now giving defense instead of damage resist.
3) they nerfed the stamina, it goes up 1/2 as quick as before, and drains off 1-2 hits now.
4) they nerfed the block to have a 1 sec delay
5) at wills are now proccing 108 damage on some hits...ridiculous
6) threat is impossible to keep more than a few seconds, probably because our damage is a joke.
7) they nerfed all companion equip down to 750 stat per piece, so farming ME's all those times means nothing, you lose almost nothing to slot a different 1010 piece and not go through trouble of going for specific stats.
8) upgrading companions actually drives down our stats: upgraded the iron golem to mythic, gained 1.3% defense...lost .4% at same time on defense due to higher total item level, and .4-.5% on EVERY stat. Upgrading the 6th-10th companions is worthless if we are going to drop 2.5% on everything.
9) slotting collars also hurts every stat
10) slotting mount bonus hurts every stat
11) boons have been switched in guild to be 37.5% of what they were. So HP boon is now a waste many in guild have been saying. If going to change the boon structures, please allow us to switch it to another boon of same lvl.
I'm sure there's more other people have noticed. Please give some feedback about what you've noticed the last few days.