test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW QA will be reviewing each issue posted, to enter into our database. Also, hello.

2»

Comments

• tinlungtinlung Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Guess i will put this forth again: Building Bug in Stronghold! July 2 I posted this issue on our Guild building system.
    Last Friday i reported that a building that i started in our Stronghold when it was completed was not the building picked. I reported it to support. On Monday June 29 i received the following info from Support.
    Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further. As of today i've received no feed back on this problem. Name of our Guild is Silver Shields Of The Dalelands. Time was around 730 - 8:00 pm on 06/26/2020 . The building that we had selected was the Wizard's Workshop, but what was built was a Training Yard.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    saying the same since mod 16...

Lair of lostmauth

[15:31] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Molten Gold gives 0 (2762710) Fire Damage to you with Molten Gold.

• rlyeh#8566 rlyeh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Soulspark keeps disappearing in avernus - channeling lifemark drains the soulweave and shows character animation but NO HEALS
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Hello, are the Legion weapon sets (Mod 19) with an error in the bonus description or are they activating solo bonuses as if the player were in a group? I've been a little doubtful about that.

The Martinov Brothers' Barovia MHE is counting twice when this is completed.
  • kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User

Hello, are the Legion weapon sets (Mod 19) with an error in the bonus description or are they activating solo bonuses as if the player were in a group? I've been a little doubtful about that.

The Martinov Brothers' Barovia MHE is counting twice when this is completed.

The legion weapons look like they are applying to companions, and then being multiplied by the bondings.
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Is this still going on? And are the devs really checking the bugs in the forums?

I had posted a bug regarding flaming enchantment almost 2 and a half months ago, its not fixed and its not in the list of known bugs ( https://trello.com/b/ZFCWRntD/neverwinter-eu-community-team ) , yeah, im in EU.
    And it feels pretty bad because i spent more than 2 hours checking the bug thoroughly and writing the post so its as clear as possible and its not even acknowledged. The original post is this https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256018/flaming-enchantment-bug/p1?new=1

Is it going to be looked at and fixed?
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    melechest said:

Is this still going on? And are the devs really checking the bugs in the forums?

I had posted a bug regarding flaming enchantment almost 2 and a half months ago, its not fixed and its not in the list of known bugs ( https://trello.com/b/ZFCWRntD/neverwinter-eu-community-team ) , yeah, im in EU.
    And it feels pretty bad because i spent more than 2 hours checking the bug thoroughly and writing the post so its as clear as possible and its not even acknowledged. The original post is this https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256018/flaming-enchantment-bug/p1?new=1

Is it going to be looked at and fixed?

They only look at bugs if several people have commented or 'agreed' with your thread. Otherwise they completely ignore it.

So if nobody else finds it annoying enough to respond to your forum thread, the devs are not gonna look into it, even if it's game breaking.

I've been in the same boat.

I've also been in a boat where my bug was partly fixed for a week or two, but Support refused to tell Development that it was. Then they removed the partial solution. This was after working through Support to send them my logs for about a YEAR. I gave up after that.
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    People kept asking "when are the changes going live?" in streams and forums and we never really got answers.
    Well testing for and compiling lists of issues takes time, and the preview players wanted to know how much time they had.
    Such feedback could have lead to you fixing issues before they hit live, and prevented another upset.
    So, respectfully, when we ask that in the future, it might be nice to answer it.
    You know, actually work with the people who are play-testing your product for free. If Preview players are your only line of quality assurance then perhaps providing them with needed information is a good idea.
    Please communicate this to those doing Driftwood tavern streams so that preview testers can do the task they have volunteered to take.

If i have to get shouted at for "letting bugs get through" when i admit in chat that i preview tested something, you can extend us the courtesy of at least keeping us in the loop a little better.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • g1ngersnax#7133 g1ngersnax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bug report after new update. Lonelywood optional quest to kill frost giant scouts is broken. If you find them, you get booted back to Xbox home screen. If they find you, you get booted back. If you try to get back in and spawn near them, you get booted back out too. I can't even stay in long enough to get away and abandon the quest. I managed to spawn in a different location by loading a different game (minecraft) then loading Neverwinter brand new, but the scouts snuck up behind me while I was in the menu trying to find the quest to abandon it. Game is functionally broken as I can not log into that character at all.
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I'm not sure i should post it here but other posts doesn't being answered about this matter.
    As I tried to find a bug report that could correctly describe my experience, I read what others had written about the same or similar problem I had encountered myself.
    As a ranger i've meet a few difficoulties with every ability that using strong grasping roots.
    The Cordon of arrows ability does not roots the target(s) unless they stand still for seconds in the designated location (in the middle of a fight with a group of 5 or more it is hard to make them to do so without geting injured seriously or die before roots being applied). The moving targets won't be entagled in the designated location even if they taking damage by the Thorned Roots feat.
    The Constricting arrow ability also affected by this rooting problem like this

The Comanding shot ability also affected by this problem.
    The Hindering strike ability also using strong grasping roots and it is also affected by this problem causing the ability to frequently miss the target entirely in that case it means 0 damage and no roots applied.
    Additionaly the mentioned abilities sometimes canceling the action in midway and causing no damage, yet they go on cooldown.
    I hope i'm wrong but i do think it is a machanic issue since this problem affects both of the paragon paths.
    I filled a ticket (414430) in the game too and the reply in the email said i should post the problem on the forum too.

Please, look after this matter. Thanks in advance.
    Post edited by seekey#7769 on
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    It's so sad that you don't read/ignore the bug reports section.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • chindogu#8958 chindogu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Here's one for you: Panther's Instincts, for a ranger

Equip power: "Increases the power of your At-Will attacks against Rooted targets by 11%"

Hey, rangers root targets so what a great power!

(spoiler alert: it doesn't apply to rangers)

How about either fixing the description so that the power actually does apply to a ranger rooting a target or change the description to state that it only applies to Tanks, which apparently is the case.

It might spare some other fool of a ranger from wasting precious resources to upgrade their green panther to Mythic, only to find out that the companion is absolutely worthless.
    Yeaaah, ouch.
  • playbill#5410 playbill Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    The Stats on the Enchanted Courser Mount does not work, I didn't get the +3000 accuracy like it says ,and when I upgraded it to mythic my item level barely moved, I bought 4 from auction house for my 4 toons and I spent 1400 tokens upgrading them, I lost about 15million, plus I bought some keys from the zen store for trade bars. I need this fixed
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User

The Stats on the Enchanted Courser Mount does not work, I didn't get the +3000 accuracy like it says ,and when I upgraded it to mythic my item level barely moved, I bought 4 from auction house for my 4 toons and I spent 1400 tokens upgrading them, I lost about 15million, plus I bought some keys from the zen store for trade bars. I need this fixed

It should be 3000 accuracy if its mythic, and your mount bolster is 100%. if your total bolsters is not 100%, then even at mythic you wont get the full 3000 accuracy from the mount.
  • dadanddragons#6895 dadanddragons Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Hello :)

I am reporting a typo in a tooltip. The tooltip is for the new unbinding tokens. The text reads "in tact", and it should read "intact". This is a whole word, which Merriam Webster (for example) defines here.

The usage is correct; only the spelling of "in tact" as two separate words is wrong.

Thanks guys! :)

(for reference): https://i.imgur.com/rmlT6eY.jpg
  • junkermyrklejunkermyrkle Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Deleted.
    Post edited by junkermyrkle on
    Characters: Ravondir Orlond , Vesma Wildheart [GF 18k]

Guild: Zirkel der Weltenwanderer (Circle of the world travellers)

Characters: Betty Lou , Kermit

Guild: Masters of Muppets
  • sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I recently purchased the Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all. Please have this issue addressed as soon as possible.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

I recently purchased the Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all. Please have this issue addressed as soon as possible.

Why necro? Make a new thread or add to one that is the same bug.
  • raven#1914 raven Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The Rite of the Worm in Northdark Reaches:We are not getting credited with our Fungal Frenzy kills of the Purple Worm?