test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to my mounts?

markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
Ive been gone for about two years but have recently started playing again. I have 8 characters and after going through some of them to get a sense of inventory I noticed I’m missing a couple mounts that were bound. The epic Whirlwind Mount, the flail snail, one of the stags, lords armored polar bear to name a few.

So were there mounts removed from the game? Did the game start removing stuff because I haven’t played in a long time? How do I get these back? I’m not re-purchasing a chance at stuff I know I already owned.

Edit: So I went in to change my equipped Mount on one of my characters and had a couple that were not showing in collections but were listed to select as appearance. Once selected they were added back to collections. These were the fungal flail snail, blue glazed giant beetle, Forest Flail snail and Lords Armored Polar Bear. Still missing the epic Whirlwind on this character though.
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    A lot has happened in 2 years, you have to expect change. Mounts not in your stable "hide out" in the void. I guess the best word for it. Swap any of the 5 mounts out of your stable and you will see the rest of them. The inactive mounts are there just not doing much for you. You should be able to switch to any mount you own by appearance. They are all fashion items unless they are used as an active power or one of the 5 in the stable.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @sameriker said:
    > A lot has happened in 2 years, you have to expect change. Mounts not in your stable "hide out" in the void. I guess the best word for it. Swap any of the 5 mounts out of your stable and you will see the rest of them. The inactive mounts are there just not doing much for you. You should be able to switch to any mount you own by appearance. They are all fashion items unless they are used as an active power or one of the 5 in the stable.

I think you misunderstood. My meaning is that mounts I owned prior to leaving are no longer listed in collections and are no longer listed in my stable. It’s as if I never owned them at all. The most notable one being the Whirlwind mount I got from a Lockbox. I’m pretty sure I still have video of me using it saved on my console. I’ll check. Just messed up to come back and stuff is missing from the account.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Don't pay attention to Collections, it's never worked correctly.

Again, go to your stable and as a much easier way to check, on the page that shows the current 5 mounts in your Stable, open up the Mount Appearance option in the top right corner and you will see every mount that character has; whether the Collection says you do or not.

If you still think you are missing mounts you should have, open a ticket with support. They are the only people who can help you with that.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I literally wrote the Mount wasn’t in my stable list. I also wrote that I would search my saved clips for me using the Mount. Which would imply that I intend to submit a support ticket.

Me posting about this issue was me hoping someone would be like “oh hey, they removed them from game” or “it’s a bug”. Not people reminding me where to look or that support are the only ones who can replace a missing Mount. In the time I did play the game (day 1 player- profession overhaul), I think I figured that part out.