What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Potency bug

malikiel#7477 malikiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi
As you can see on this 30sec video
https://vimeo.com/505898701
The potency feature does not trigger anymore.
Also tested in real combat situation, not only on target dummy.
Thank you.

Comments

• wrongun72#1436 wrongun72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I wish there was an acknowledgement of this bug like other more recent bugs. I raised a ticket on this specific issue and was told to post here and that it had been passed on to devs.

Devs - please acknowledge this issue and fix. Thanks
  • holikiir#8597 holikiir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I have the same problem (and did the same tests). Opened a ticket last week and they told me to open a thread on forums but as you already did it, I'm just here to say "yes, it's true" lol.

Happening to all my toons, all paragons. For some of my friends it's working properly, but for my account at least it's not.
  • alquimistgg#0914 alquimistgg Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    for me it's not working either, I did some tests on different char and paragons and none worked
    image - ALQUImist-WL@alquimistgg#0914
  • malikiel#7477 malikiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    as a complement, my potency "comes from" a mythic frozen galeb duhr...
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for your report, we are aware of an issue with this power. We've got a fix coming that should resolve this issue in a future patch.
    Miku V.
  • holikiir#8597 holikiir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2021

Thank you for your report, we are aware of an issue with this power. We've got a fix coming that should resolve this issue in a future patch.

Ty for your response. This will help a lot to build properly on new system :)