test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aasimar race after stats rework

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User

Personally I'm not happy with the current state of Aasimar race, taking a look back at it we have:
  • November --> Aasimar race, although not BiS it was cool and not ugly.
  • December --> Aasimar race rework, not cool at all, it's quite bad indeed, moreover if you think about it's a Zen race and that you have to do all 4 milestones grinding. Fortunately it's not ugly.
I do hope Aasimar race is reworked again so there is a balance between what it gives and how much grind and Zen we had to put to get a race that was cool (in the beginning) and not ugly.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @nisckis said:
    > Personally I'm not happy with the current state of Aasimar race, taking a look back at it we have:* November --> Aasimar race, although not BiS it was cool and not ugly.
    >
    > * December --> Aasimar race rework, not cool at all, it's quite bad indeed, moreover if you think about it's a Zen race and that you have to do all 4 milestones grinding. Fortunately it's not ugly.
    >
    >
    > I do hope Aasimar race is reworked again so there is a balance between what it gives and how much grind and Zen we had to put to get a race that was cool (in the beginning) and not ugly.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

I agree. Aasimar was either 2nd BIS or a close tie for 3rd depending on if you were ranged or melee dps in mod 19. Now unfortunately it is behind many races for dps. It should have been given a 2nd offensive stat.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I would rather see this race get more support bonuses than more offensive ones.
  • jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @arazith07 said:
    > I would rather see this race get more support bonuses than more offensive ones.

It would be cool if the HP was changed to awareness, and they gave 2% awareness to the group. More useful imo.