elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
if i am right mirage wepon , realy old wepon, are broken :3
BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    barbiefortinha#5895 barbiefortinha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    It is not broken (It is a viable option, just check in the ACT). Several weapons are now good, since base damage was removed. Several old weapons are good, both for DPS, tank and even heal.

Elemental Evil weapons are good for tanks, but need to make a big farm. Mirage weapons are also great for DPS.

This, in my view, is a great thing, bringing back content that was forgotten by most players.

Please don't make this a drama. I'm noticing players are loving making old content to farm items that are now back and are having fun making them.
    Post edited by barbiefortinha#5895 on
  • Options
    is broken becose — why wy have tomm or zariel, why ppl spent x amount of time and resurses to get wepon then after changes wepon set whu is old as me BIS ? it not sound fair, and it supose to be fixed :)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

is broken becose — why wy have tomm or zariel, why ppl spent x amount of time and resurses to get wepon then after changes wepon set whu is old as me BIS ? it not sound fair, and it supose to be fixed :)

Because the new combat system changed everything. That has nothing to do with 'fair'. If you want to talk about 'fairness', I think a lot of people will tell you what is unfair in their mind.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

I know you B.zariel. I know you're crazy for generating a lot of DPS. I think you don't have a good DPS because you don't have the weapons. These weapons require a large farm to be purchased, in old content that is fun to make.

I repeat, the rework combat made everything more balanced. Old items are back, players are enjoying other content that was cool.

I still don't have the weapons and I can deal more damage (or similar dmg) than people using Mirage.

Please stop making this a personal drama.

• Options
    And another thing ... You have a reductionist view. Good weapons are very effective for tanks, as is the elemental evil weapon that restores 50% of your HP in 30 seconds. Will you ask for nerf on it too? Of course not, you are not a tank or any other support.

This is really cool! old items coming back to being usable.

Please don't cry about it.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    I have no problem with old weapons being good.

But all these items should be BoE, it can be a very good income for new players to farm this items and sell them. There is no point in having all the old items BtC.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    tximbinhatximbinha Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Do u even have Celestial weapons XD?
  • Options

I have no problem with old weapons being good.

But all these items should be BoE, it can be a very good income for new players to farm this items and sell them. There is no point in having all the old items BtC.

Some reagents for making weapons are not linked to the char. Then players can sell them on AH. This is good for beginners ... Having the weapons and also selling the reagents they need to make them

• Options

I know you B.zariel. I know you're crazy for generating a lot of DPS. I think you don't have a good DPS because you don't have the weapons. These weapons require a large farm to be purchased, in old content that is fun to make.

I repeat, the rework combat made everything more balanced. Old items are back, players are enjoying other content that was cool.

I still don't have the weapons and I can deal more damage (or similar dmg) than people using Mirage.

so how you keep players for new contentt ?:D then old content is bis ?:D
  • Options
    tximbinha said:

have 1 , but now is no poit farming zariel :3 stil before changes was no point for me farm zariel
  • Options
    tximbinha said:

so how you keep players for new contentt ?:D then old content is bis ?:D
    The player can simply choose to perform Zariel Master or farm other weapons. Before that it was just Zariel Master. That's good ... more choices.

And again, this new weapon is a viable option and works as described, so it is not "broken"
  • Options

tximbinha said:

have 1 , but now is no poit farming zariel :3 stil before changes was no point for me farm zariel

Reductive view ... you are DPS. Zariel's weapons are as good as Mirage ... To heal Zariel's weapons are great. I'll say it again, I know you ... you are crazy about damage, don't only have DPS in the game. Support classes also exist.
  • Options
    vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Everything that is pre mod 16 are items of a different era of Neverwinter... Buffs used to be larger back in the days and with mod 16 every bonus went small.

As a result... everything that's pre mod 16 can now feel quite strong. And might be eventually nerfed...

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
    Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.
  • Options
    lucasjoab#7274 lucasjoab Member Posts: 4 Arc User

I think you’re not happy because you’re too lazy to farm the “mirage weapons”, everything is balanced and more fun with these old items, and for you don’t get me wrong, I play “celestial weapons” and fight the damage with "Mirage weapons"! This goes from your Dps ability! I found this new mod very cool, now much more "content" for everyone!

• Options

I think you’re not happy because you’re too lazy to farm the “mirage weapons”, everything is balanced and more fun with these old items, and for you don’t get me wrong, I play “celestial weapons” and fight the damage with "Mirage weapons"! This goes from your Dps ability! I found this new mod very cool, now much more "content" for everyone!

I agree totaly!
  • Options
    nerfdc#2375 nerfdc Member Posts: 4 Arc User

I am very happy with the new Rework Combat ... I brought old content to the stage, any player can farm competitive items, be they beginners, midgames or endgames, just have a little will.

It's funny that Mr. BABY ZARIEL comes to the forum to cry and ask for nerf on something that is not even buggy ... I don't remember him here on the forum asking to fix the countless buggs that HR had last module ... so buddy, go to bed, which is the warmest place to cry.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    A dev commented on Discord that a fix was in the works for the Mirage set.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    tximbinhatximbinha Member Posts: 2 Arc User

So essentially broken items is feature / option and reporting them is creating drama

That is a new one guys

Baby is too nice to argue with you but I am not so

You guys saying Baby Zharial does not have dps, and asking him do you have celestial weapons, are you guys for real saying this without knowing who he is?

One of the best if not the best already HR endgamer in this game

When he yesterday on stream soloed a dungeon

And all he does on stream is testing and carrying people in ToMM and Zharial Master and you guys just dissing him like that, is this for real

Also define reductionist view please that is a new term I have never heard of before

Yeah i know him and definitely not best HR dude,its just a guy that always cry for something,last mod when has some DC in tomm runs he quit a lot of times and dont play with DC in the Q.
  • Options

I am very happy with the new Rework Combat ... I brought old content to the stage, any player can farm competitive items, be they beginners, midgames or endgames, just have a little will.

It's funny that Mr. BABY ZARIEL comes to the forum to cry and ask for nerf on something that is not even buggy ... I don't remember him here on the forum asking to fix the countless buggs that HR had last module ... so buddy, go to bed, which is the warmest place to cry.
    i am not craying :3
    i was reported all bug back in days about hunters x2 dmg
    mirage set do to much dmg, and cryptic agree with me
    you speant time for broken stuff becose you dond have bols do dmg on your own HAMSTER,
    i dont need colest set back in days becose i out dps same hunter in tomm with lion set, soo ?
    and no i am not best hunter in game D:
    and if you say mirage wepon is PERFECT BALANSE so plz open your eyes :3
    srr mor my language :3piese :3 loveyou all
  • Options
    tximbinha said:

So essentially broken items is feature / option and reporting them is creating drama

That is a new one guys

You guys saying Baby Zharial does not have dps, and asking him do you have celestial weapons, are you guys for real saying this without knowing who he is?

And all he does on stream is testing and carrying people in ToMM and Zharial Master and you guys just dissing him like that, is this for real

Also define reductionist view please that is a new term I have never heard of before

Yeah i know him and definitely not best HR dude,its just a guy that always cry for something,last mod when has some DC in tomm runs he quit a lot of times and dont play with DC in the Q.
    i dont like play with ppl whu is broken as DC dps, yea hunter was broken but is my main character -_- yea i am not gud person, iwas lieving tomm is i dont like samething like solo tank cant hold agro in midle of tomm. HAMSTER hapen :3
  • Options
    pitshade said:

can i get link ?:2
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

pitshade said:

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

pitshade said:

ty :3
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Here's the problem. Years ago they said that old sets (armor/weapons/artifacts) shouldn't be BIS. They nerfed them all and it was a big thing.

But here we are again where old sets & artifacts are once again BIS. I don't plan on farming for the old sets, god knows I had them back in the day and have long since turned them into appearance, because I know they are going to nerf them.

Anyone that's been playing this game for many years already knows what is coming.
  • Options

tximbinha said:

That is a new one guys

i dont like play with ppl whu is broken as DC dps, yea hunter was broken but is my main character -_- yea i am not gud person, iwas lieving tomm is i dont like samething like solo tank cant hold agro in midle of tomm. HAMSTER hapen :3
    How are they going to fix something that isn't broken? The weapon works exactly as described.

That sounds like drama to me.

Should we talk about Drowned weapons? How is it "broken" in PvP? Or how is the Burning weapon giving a lot of AP gain? Of course not, right? You are a DPS and don't care about other classes.

You need to wake up! This is a new NW! Where everything can be used. I didn't remember how fun NW was ... With these changes where everything can be used, the game became more enjoyable.
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

I have been waiting this day for some time now only to laugh. I distinctively remember that developers have stated that Mirrage weapons giving all sorts of (de)buffs/procs is WAI.

I knew that there will be a time when Mirrage weapons will be used again, and this actually makes me feel some joy.

Although I agree that people were severely scammed into going to Zariel and possibly spending a lot of $$$ in the process, the reality is such that Zariel was a big gamble if it was solely for the sake of the Weapon obtaining. With some previous Neverwinter knowledge it was very obvious that neither ToMM nor Zariel weapons will remain BiS for the long time, especially not with the next iteration. Although the practice to make the weapons obsolete seems somewhat fradulent, the premise of having OLD weapons being useful due to their unique properties is a whole other world of possibilities! I am all for that!

This is why I think that weapons should only give you such benefits in the first place, and that Item Level should only distinct between the weapon's status (Rare, Unique, Legendary).

If that becomes the thing, then weapons should require a lot more RP to fully upgrade, and people would carry several sets of weapons with them based on loadouts for a specific dungeon or a thing. I actually enjoy such gameplay greatly, and similar thing is done in Dragon's Dogma if anyone had the chance to play with the Assassin class. Of course it is nominative for a lot of Action RPGs too, but I think that Dragon's Dogma is the closest thing to Neverwinter that I've seen in terms of the combat similarities.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    lucasjoab#7274 lucasjoab Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2021

I have been waiting this day for some time now only to laugh. I distinctively remember that developers have stated that Mirrage weapons giving all sorts of (de)buffs/procs is WAI.

I knew that there will be a time when Mirrage weapons will be used again, and this actually makes me feel some joy.

Although I agree that people were severely scammed into going to Zariel and possibly spending a lot of $$$ in the process, the reality is such that Zariel was a big gamble if it was solely for the sake of the Weapon obtaining. With some previous Neverwinter knowledge it was very obvious that neither ToMM nor Zariel weapons will remain BiS for the long time, especially not with the next iteration. Although the practice to make the weapons obsolete seems somewhat fradulent, the premise of having OLD weapons being useful due to their unique properties is a whole other world of possibilities! I am all for that!

This is why I think that weapons should only give you such benefits in the first place, and that Item Level should only distinct between the weapon's status (Rare, Unique, Legendary).

If that becomes the thing, then weapons should require a lot more RP to fully upgrade, and people would carry several sets of weapons with them based on loadouts for a specific dungeon or a thing. I actually enjoy such gameplay greatly, and similar thing is done in Dragon's Dogma if anyone had the chance to play with the Assassin class. Of course it is nominative for a lot of Action RPGs too, but I think that Dragon's Dogma is the closest thing to Neverwinter that I've seen in terms of the combat similarities.
    I agree !!!

Now the game is much more fun, the old content neverwinter forgotten can now be enjoyed !!
    All these changes made the game spectacular with the possibility of making "Countless Builds" !!! That is you have 1 Weapon and a Build right for each occasion and each dungeon !!!
    Post edited by lucasjoab#7274 on
  • Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Always that. I bet this nerf request has to do with the breeder's class having no synergy with the weapons. If I think so I could ask nerf for the Potions, since it is very good not to have Critical Severity in the Fort and have an incredible gain of 22.5% of this attribute via potions. But I play in 3 classes and I know that with this it is useful for some of them. Just see what the nerf requests did with the Demon Lord's set. The game is better and it is a pity that many who have asked variety, are now asking for a nerf behind another nerf.