enchantment stats - bugged or intended?
I've had multiple people in game tell me that r15 enchantments are going to get buffed in an upcoming patch because currently they give half the stats that legendary insignia give despite being so much more expensive to upgrade. Is this actually true, or just a rumor/wishful thinking? With how frequently things have been changing post-rework, I'd love some confirmation on this either way from a dev, since I've got less than a week left to figure out which enchantments I want before the exchange disappears. I've only been playing a few months, and thus have enough invested in my characters to feel the pain of these changes, but too few resources to just soak the cost of making the wrong choice.
- 14K All Categories
- 161.3K Neverwinter
- 1.2K News & Announcements
- 25 Collaborative Development Program (CDP)
- 10.6K Neverwinter Discussion (Xbox One)
- 77.2K Neverwinter Discussion (PC)
- 5.9K Neverwinter Discussion (PlayStation®4)
- 10.5K PvE Discussion
- 2.2K PvP Discussion
- 12.7K Class Forums
- 161 Guides
- 5.4K Player Corner
- 1.5K Neverwinter Game Support
- 6.9K NeverwinterPreview Shard (PC)