test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

breastplate of the crusader, electrum ring and blessed divine/lionguard

Ive noticed that breastplate of the crusader still gives 8000 power. since it is easy to cap ratings and this is arguably one of the best pieces for tanks it think adjusting it to either % power or even changing it to % awareness would make it more in line with the new system.

I have noticed that my electrum ring of the herald is now giving percent defense like its suppose to but it is only 7.2% defense when it procs vs the 10% it states in the tool tip.

Lion guard/blessed divine helm both give 5k power to ratings. these pieces i dont think its as big of a deal but i still think they should be switched to % power to make them more in line with the new system

Comments

• jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User

Ive noticed that breastplate of the crusader still gives 8000 power. since it is easy to cap ratings and this is arguably one of the best pieces for tanks it think adjusting it to either % power or even changing it to % awareness would make it more in line with the new system.

I have noticed that my electrum ring of the herald is now giving percent defense like its suppose to but it is only 7.2% defense when it procs vs the 10% it states in the tool tip.

Lion guard/blessed divine helm both give 5k power to ratings. these pieces i dont think its as big of a deal but i still think they should be switched to % power to make them more in line with the new system

Imo this should be the case for all equip bonuses.