test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't play any content! [Combat changes]

2»

Comments

• mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I'm flipping tables and chairs with how this defense rating is with the new combat changes! DEFENSE doesn't feel right! Fighter class has like 80%, while the rest of the classes suffer around 50%! I'm seriously angry when I had 90K defense and now it feels like I'm a soda can! 34.2K or whatever item level and I feel like a soda can crushed!

I never died so much on Many Coins Bank Heist! The improvement patch didn't improve anything!
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    mwk said:

I'm flipping tables and chairs with how this defense rating is with the new combat changes! DEFENSE doesn't feel right! Fighter class has like 80%, while the rest of the classes suffer around 50%! I'm seriously angry when I had 90K defense and now it feels like I'm a soda can! 34.2K or whatever item level and I feel like a soda can crushed!

I never died so much on Many Coins Bank Heist! The improvement patch didn't improve anything!

You're wrong ... Dreadnoughts have as much defense as any other DPS. Only tanks can have a higher value.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    exgardian said:

mwk said:

You're wrong ... Dreadnoughts have as much defense as any other DPS. Only tanks can have a higher value.
    I'm not wrong! I'm right when you make the statement based on paragon. However, 50% defense as compared to 80% defense is huge! 50.9% defense, which I have doesn't seem like 90K defense that I had before based on how everything is adjusted! The encounters on campaigns, which should be so simple, I can't solo anymore! Does that tell how bad it is? I had 106.5% critical severity and now it's 73%! Armor penetration is gone and having just 73% critical severity doesn't make up for what is lost! Hit points shouldn't be dropping so fast having 400K+ hit points! My point is that Cryptic took stats away and adjusting the gameplay performance to make up for it is causing a stressful battle for themselves to get it right! This is why I'm frustrated with Cryptic changing the gameplay, when the gameplay was fine before! This design is terrible! The game cripples the stats based on item level if you're over! Seriously this crippling of stats based on item level is the main problem! It's disgusting! I have dark enchantments for forte in my utility gear slots, but still doesn't make up for what is lost. Call it a fluke based on hit points left on my character against the enemies, but still doesn't feel the same at times; half of my hit points is drained or I'm dead!
    Post edited by mwk on